Z-Bo is the most underrated player in the NBA

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Someone please tell me a good pg Z-Bo has played with!! He's played w/ a shoot first Damon Stoudamire, Steve Blake, Sebastian Telfair and whoever the hell the Knicks PG was last season..

Are we supposed to be feeling bad for Boseph? He was a cancer in Portland. They couldn't get him out soon enough.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Oh, overrating Knicks fans, how I missed thee.. As soon as a player does somewhat well for the team and the team is doing somewhat well itself, the overrating starts.. I remember the same being said about Eddy Curry a couple of seasons ago. And don't get me even started about how overrated players like John Starks were.
You're ******ed on so many levels.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Someone please tell me a good pg Z-Bo has played with!! He's played w/ a shoot first Damon Stoudamire, Steve Blake, Sebastian Telfair and whoever the hell the Knicks PG was last season..

Are we supposed to be feeling bad for Boseph? He was a cancer in Portland. They couldn't get him out soon enough.

Ummm what does that have to do w/ him being underrated? Hell, Baron was a cancer in New Orleans but that had nothing to do w/ his skills..

All i'm saying is Z-Bo puts up similar #'s as your favorite PF and he's done it w/o a quality PG to open things up for him...

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Oh, overrating Knicks fans, how I missed thee.. As soon as a player does somewhat well for the team and the team is doing somewhat well itself, the overrating starts.. I remember the same being said about Eddy Curry a couple of seasons ago. And don't get me even started about how overrated players like John Starks were.
You're ******ed on so many levels.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's a left-hand, southpaw...you think he shootin right but he really shootin left, come on now...that's...that's..you can't beat that!!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Ummm what does that have to do w/ him being underrated? Hell, Baron was a cancer in New Orleans but that had nothing to do w/ his skills..

All i'm saying is Z-Bo puts up similar #'s as your favorite PF and he's done it w/o a quality PG to open things up for him...
What does him having a quality PG have to do with anything? Dude is a black hole...once he gets the ball, it ain't being kicked backout...he's a chucked from the 4. "Underrated" is not a word I would use to describe anything about Boseph. His numbers don't tell the wholestory. No one in their right mind would call him underrated. Stop looking at stats to justify your argument for him being underrated. Is Carlos Boozerunderrated because he averages 20/10?

What does a quality PG have to do w/ anything? A whole lot! There's a lot of players who are black holes. Amare's career assist average is lower thanZ-Bo's so he's a black hole too.

Boozer isnt underrated. He's an Olympian!

My point is, when most fans list their top PF's Z-Bo's name is never mentioned...Based off talent and stats he should be mentioned w/ the best.

Anyone who has a Free Larry Hoover poster and a picture of Nelson Mandela right next to each other is definitely APPRECIATED.

Skip to 2:48..

Don't every say that Z-bO has developped an 3 point game. He is beyond awful from 3, yet still shoots them.

Still love tha man though...

smh.gif
at ANYONE calling Zach a bad rebounder. For a guy who is not big and not athletic he sure has great fundamentals and hustle down there.

Zach IS incredibly talented hes just a @$*!@@$ @%#%@@@
laugh.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

As for "overating Knicks fans" i dont even believe this guy is a Knicks fan
laugh.gif

and if anybody said Curry was a beast a few seasons ago
smh.gif

he may have put the blind on afew Knicks fans when he would score 20+ against single coverage when he would get the ball every time but he still never hustled,played D, or rebounded, duded is a scrub and has NEVER put up stats NEAR Z Bo.

Z Bo>>>>>>>>>>fat #%$% soft !++%# Curry

and as for dissing John Starks
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

he'd be a beast if would come back into camp in real shape, never gonna happen though

Originally Posted by THE GR8

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Warrior fans in the past two years had to endure this crap too. One person would make a thread about the Warriors and then other NTers would comein the thread and bash us fans for outlandish claims or being homers or whatever the thread was about... and the OP wasn't even a fan of the Warriors.

And yeah, how hard is it to look at the OP and realize he's not even a Knick fan?

Z Bo ain't underrated. The guy is selfish and can't play any D at all. The only reason he's in the top 3 in reb is b/c the Knicks play at a fasterpace than most teams in the league so Knick players have more opportunities to grab boards. Hes playing well this year but overrated...def not.

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0nline

Originally Posted by THE GR8

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Warrior fans in the past two years had to endure this crap too. One person would make a thread about the Warriors and then other NTers would come in the thread and bash us fans for outlandish claims or being homers or whatever the thread was about... and the OP wasn't even a fan of the Warriors.

And yeah, how hard is it to look at the OP and realize he's not even a Knick fan?

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
for real man... but hey i guess if we got non-Knicks fans starting towatch our games i guess it only means we're improving... bring on the bandwagon fans
pimp.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

still heated bout the loss tonight though
smh.gif

Z Bo's "Cribs" was super lame
laugh.gif

"this my flat screen.... i be watchin tv"

"this my bed... i get good sleep"

Anyway ZBo is a hooper... As far as big men go, top 5 skill set. Yeah he is a black hole but nobody can guard him in the post... His bball iq sucks though. Andhe needs to check his attitude sometimes... but yea he can ball

Originally Posted by skillz

Z Bo ain't underrated. The guy is selfish and can't play any D at all. The only reason he's in the top 3 in reb is b/c the Knicks play at a faster pace than most teams in the league so Knick players have more opportunities to grab boards. Hes playing well this year but overrated...def not.
so why couldnt amare ever finish in the top 3 in rebounds when he played in the same system?

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

Z Bo's "Cribs" was super lame
laugh.gif

"this my flat screen.... i be watchin tv"

"this my bed... i get good sleep"

Anyway ZBo is a hooper... As far as big men go, top 5 skill set. Yeah he is a black hole but nobody can guard him in the post... His bball iq sucks though. And he needs to check his attitude sometimes... but yea he can ball
people laughed at me last year when i said he was a top 5 PF talent. Now as people finally start to watch the Knicks they see that i was right.The only reason that he isnt top 5 overall with the all-stars is becauyse he is a #*$**+# DUMB $%%. But thats part of why i love Z Bo. sons a clown, but hessooo good at times
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom