Zack Morris is Trash...

Man they need to stop making these eps a trend.

All I ever recall were the don't smoke/do drugs/drink (& drive) special type eps and later on don't join a gang.

These in depth graphic pedophile eps are not the wave.

Man they need to stop making these eps a trend.

All I ever recall were the don't smoke/do drugs/drink (& drive) special type eps and later on don't join a gang.

These in depth graphic pedophile eps are not the wave.

Blame the TV writers and producers for making those "very VERY special episodes".

I was watching that episode a few days ago. Marlon is def on that stuff in real life :lol: By far the funniest Wayans Brother by a mile and real cool in person, I’ve met him once and he is hilarious all the time. I brought up that episode of First Take where he was sweating like crazy and he had me rolling talking about how Steven A Smith’s hairline in real life is terrifying :lol:

Marlon in Requium for a Dream >>>>>>>>>

they always play the same damn episodes of wayans brothers on mtv 2

with 5 seasons this shouldnt ne the case but half of them are probably considered too politically incorrect nowadays to air.

The Wayans Bros. got extra dumb in the later seasons. In fact, that weed episode was from the final season, so there's a good chance that recap was funnier than the actual episode itself. :lol:

:lol: def an underrated show that wasn’t appreciated while it was on air, that and The Parenthood. I personally think the Wayans Bros is funnier than Martin or Fresh Prince as much as I love the latter 2. Their are episodes of the Wayans Bros that are just so outrageously funny. That Jerry Springer episode will have me on the floor laughing anytime I watch it

That Different Strokes episode always creeped me out because it was too on the nose. Shavar Ross, the actor that played Dudley, Arnold’s friend was being molested in real life around the time he was filming that episode. Sick people in this ****ing world. He was jokes in Family matters however. Which makes me wonder if this series has documented Family Matters. Easily one of the most outrageous shows of all time. The 4th season is television nirvana.

Wasnt son also the kid in Friday the 13th PT V?? He was Weasel in Family Matters??? Holy moly

man i lost 2+ hrs going through this thread.

Thanks guys

Never saw that hot teacher episode of Step By Step wooooowwwwwwww

I was watching that episode a few days ago. Marlon is def on that stuff in real life :lol: By far the funniest Wayans Brother by a mile and real cool in person, I’ve met him once and he is hilarious all the time. I brought up that episode of First Take where he was sweating like crazy and he had me rolling talking about how Steven A Smith’s hairline in real life is terrifying :lol:

Marlon in Requium for a Dream >>>>>>>>>
:lol: I don't know if he's on something, probably just naturally like that. It's why i can't watch the sitcom, it's just him sweating hard and on ten in every scene. He needs another lead like Sean to balance it out.

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 3.34.41 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom