Zack Morris is Trash...

Never forget that Will tricked a girl that was saving herself for marriage by having Jazz pretend to marry them so they can smash.

Or when Will took Baby Nicky to college so he can pretend to be a single father to get some poon and win some prizes along the way.

Zack and Will. These were our Mf ing heroes as kids man
I mean the fake wedding by Will is the ultimate scum bag move but I know damn well Zach would of done the same thing

Zack wore the most hideous sweater in this episode.

Zack Morris is traaaaaaash.

:lol: Can't blame Zack too much for this one. Typical teenage boy dilemma.

The narrator stay adding extra **** though :lol:

Scum of the earth :rofl: You can own a Porsche and still ride the bus sometimes :rofl:

That sweater Zack had on was wiiiiiillllllddd ugly.

Last edited:
Binge watched all episodes of Zach Morris is trash last night. :rofl:
Always knew Zach was an a-hole, but man, the commentary made it much worse, lol. I know they'll be more episodes, Zach was on one every show.

The Walking Dead vids they made were brought a laugh too.

narrator would probably pay to smell zack's fingers to know what kelly smells like.

They should start doing The College Year’s. Whole lot of hijinx going on once Zack perfected his finesse craft. That boy turned into a sociopath once his professor started ******* Kelly. Wedding in Las Vegas is very near to my heart :blush:

:lol: Everybody is a dumbass for that ep. Kelly would be at the top for even briniging the baby to school if not for Zack's duffle bag idea.

Zack is trash ttying to flip that to smash

:lol: Everybody is a dumbass for that ep. Kelly would be at the top for even briniging the baby to school if not for Zack's duffle bag idea.

Zack is trash ttying to flip that to smash
It's really Kelly's parents fault for not taking the baby with them.

Back
Top Bottom