Zack Morris on Jimmy Fallon (Video on First Page)

pimp.gif

they even did friends forever ft the roots.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Just read, apparently Lark Voorhies (Lisa) rep has stated everyone is confirmed (will confirm) over the next two months and the reunion show is scheduled forAugust.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Just read, apparently Lark Voorhies (Lisa) rep has stated everyone is confirmed (will confirm) over the next two months and the reunion show is scheduled for August.
246u9hh.jpg

you have to admit for this guy to even have a career after being known as Zach Morris is quite remarkable. He coulda just dissappeared after Saved By the Bellbut he didn't. Props to him.

laugh.gif
skit was funny too.

Sweet. That just made my day.

Now all I need is a big bowl of Luck Charms and some OJ and it'll be just like old times.

dude zack morris looks exactly the same except with a few more wrinkles in his forehead.

saved by the bell on saturday mornings ftw.

pimp.gif

You guys think Dustin can ever redeem himself? He's gotta be the #1 person thats a %#*!*%+%* that people wish would be the better than that. It'sobvious he's got scars & demons in the closet from being the loser from the pack but thats no reason to act the way he does. Son needs to stop being alittle female dog. All I see him on tv is wanting to fight somebody or judging someone else or saying wild stupidd-bag stuff like he's better than everybody.

How you grow up around Zack and Slater your whole life (The '90's Teen Kings of Swag') and end up a bitter loser as an adult?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom