Zadehkicks pre orders

I still don't think NT would sell advertising space to a known FAKE seller.
His pop up ads are all over on here.
Satisfied customer for years with no issues.
Either you're comfortable doing business with him or not.

Google ad personalization. NT doesn't sell those ads. I've never seen an ad for Zadeh until I started frequenting his website. Anyway, not looking to debate; just dialog our experiences. Some will believe they're fakes, while others won't. Until someone has definitive proof of fakes, then to each our own if we're willing to take the risk.

This isn't proving your point. One of the biggest rep makers was advertised by Qiasomar with the caption about plugs getting early pairs. They do side by sides with the real thing as well. If you don't mind counterfeit product go for it.
Bro how is this not proving my point? They are IDENTICAL

REPS are not identical to the real thing. There is ALWAYS something off about them

I’ve purchased from zadeh, and will continue to do so, until something concrete can be proven that he sells fakes. I’ve had ZERO issues besides the wait, which as many has stated, doesn’t mean much to me because I rarely wear anything right away.

As far as it taking so long because they’re perfecting the rep… I guess Nike is going to rep route as well, as they JUST dropped Halloween releases (dunks, and af1s) last week.

Also, in the early/earlier days of zadeh (when he started getting big) he stated he doesn’t ship shoes (maybe excluding bulk) until he has all orders available to ship, to avoid cry babies complaining why did he get his, and I didn’t get mine, which seems logical. Either way you do things, there’s ALWAYS going to be someone complaining.

And those doubting that he buys from stockx/goat/eBay to fulfill orders, from what I’ve heard, he spends A LOT of money on those sites, take it as you will… but I’d assume he does indeed purchase in those places to fulfill orders that he can’t fulfill through his other avenues. If you question why he would do that, potentially paying resell at that point, when he’s sold for less… pay attention to his site. His pre order sale prices aren’t always live. His regular pre orders can be quite expensive without the codes. It all balances out in the end, and i assume is profitable. I mean, does anyone see the cars he drives? Watches he posts? Etc… I doubt he’s losing money by offering monthly sales…

I look at it like this… I personally feel he offers cheap/reasonable pre order prices to keep a strong and consistent customer base. You can find preorders for double retail anywhere, he needs to do something different for people to buy from him, and keep the people coming back.

End of the day, as many have said… either you’re going to buy from him or you’re not…. Unless you have some type of evidence he’s intentionally selling reps/fakes, why keep speaking on it?! And chances are, if you’ve purchased from goat/stockx/eBay, hell… even retail (people can/probably do, buy 2 pairs, and return the one that might have blemishes/flaws), you’ve probably ended up with a pair from Zadeh.

Yeah, yeah, I know… tl;dr

I’ve purchased from zadeh, and will continue to do so, until something concrete can be proven that he sells fakes. I’ve had ZERO issues besides the wait, which as many has stated, doesn’t mean much to me because I rarely wear anything right away.

As far as it taking so long because they’re perfecting the rep… I guess Nike is going to rep route as well, as they JUST dropped Halloween releases (dunks, and af1s) last week.

Also, in the early/earlier days of zadeh (when he started getting big) he stated he doesn’t ship shoes (maybe excluding bulk) until he has all orders available to ship, to avoid cry babies complaining why did he get his, and I didn’t get mine, which seems logical. Either way you do things, there’s ALWAYS going to be someone complaining.

And those doubting that he buys from stockx/goat/eBay to fulfill orders, from what I’ve heard, he spends A LOT of money on those sites, take it as you will… but I’d assume he does indeed purchase in those places to fulfill orders that he can’t fulfill through his other avenues. If you question why he would do that, potentially paying resell at that point, when he’s sold for less… pay attention to his site. His pre order sale prices aren’t always live. His regular pre orders can be quite expensive without the codes. It all balances out in the end, and i assume is profitable. I mean, does anyone see the cars he drives? Watches he posts? Etc… I doubt he’s losing money by offering monthly sales…

I look at it like this… I personally feel he offers cheap/reasonable pre order prices to keep a strong and consistent customer base. You can find preorders for double retail anywhere, he needs to do something different for people to buy from him, and keep the people coming back.

End of the day, as many have said… either you’re going to buy from him or you’re not…. Unless you have some type of evidence he’s intentionally selling reps/fakes, why keep speaking on it?! And chances are, if you’ve purchased from goat/stockx/eBay, hell… even retail (people can/probably do, buy 2 pairs, and return the one that might have blemishes/flaws), you’ve probably ended up with a pair from Zadeh.

Yeah, yeah, I know… tl;dr
From the legendary S Dubl himself....
yxA9MkH.png

I still don't think NT would sell advertising space to a known FAKE seller.
His pop up ads are all over on here.
Satisfied customer for years with no issues.
Either you're comfortable doing business with him or not.

So dude is offering discounts and paying for advertisements all over the internet. Wonder where the profit is...

From the legendary S Dubl himself....
yxA9MkH.png

Lock thread. The gawd has spoken
Lol, y’all crazy! 😂

I’m just speaking on what I’ve read, heard, personal experience, and my own opinion/logic…. I could be completely wrong, and if that’s the case, someone please, show me, so I can stop wasting my money… until then, I’ll continue to purchase.

All I know is, there’s been PLENTY of his shoes pass various legit checks through multiple sites/apps, and as far as him selling reps, it’s only assumptions/doubts up to this point…

Again. People claiming reps out saying it’s too good to be true and had to reps with no proof.

If you can live with the wait go ahead.

Btw anyone still waiting 6+ months for a shoe that dropped already? Only one I can think of is the Travis/Frags lows. At that, one of the most Rep shoes (mocha highs) and I no reports of reps.

Or even a shoe that was rumored to do but never did?

Again. People claiming reps out saying it’s too good to be true and had to reps with no proof.

If you can live with the wait go ahead.

Btw anyone still waiting 6+ months for a shoe that dropped already? Only one I can think of is the Travis/Frags lows. At that, one of the most Rep shoes (mocha highs) and I no reports of reps.

Or even a shoe that was rumored to do but never did?

He is major backed up over a year for some shoes he just shipped some unc1s before Covid max was 4 months

And I know you follow emerald city on ig . He got pairs of all three this week and other people got pairs this month .
Emerald city is now going the Zadeh route and deleting comments on insta so potential customers can’t see how bad the ****ery is.

Emerald city is now going the Zadeh route and deleting comments on insta so potential customers can’t see how bad the ****ery is.

But shoes are still coming in . It’s not like he’s now shipping out old shoes he owes . Hundreds of old pairs are getting shipped out . You mentioned those 3 shoes and numerous people are getting their pairs slowly

Ponzi schemes work.

Until they don't.
yeah. Get your pitchforks ready for when/if that’s happens but for now just a long *** wait for some sneakers that have yet to be spotted as fake.

If his shoes are actually reps and they are passing through stockx goat etc then we have bigger issues; retail or bust.

Back
Top Bottom