Zadehkicks pre orders

Finally got my shipping for patent breds. Despite the wait its still worth it. This is my 3rd pair of patents. I put in a lot of work around the release and still had to pay resell for my other 2. Very happy to have these come in at something close to retail.

By the way I paid for these over a year ago 🤷🏾‍♂️

I've bought 15 pairs from him and haven't had issues receiving them. All looked legit as well. Covid has everything delayed with shipping but zadeh used to ship out no more than a month after release date before covid. I'm good with him.

Finally got my shipping for patent breds. Despite the wait its still worth it. This is my 3rd pair of patents. I put in a lot of work around the release and still had to pay resell for my other 2. Very happy to have these come in at something close to retail.

By the way I paid for these over a year ago 🤷🏾‍♂️
Damn I’m waiting still. But good to see movement for others. I’m waiting for shipping noti for 2x cool greys and 2x patent breds. Must be soon lol

Finally got my pair in! Beautiful in person and no issues!

20220410_091408.jpg

Finally got my pair in! Beautiful in person and no issues!

20220410_091408.jpg
Now go pay resell for a “legit” pair, then take a thousand different angle pics of em next to each other, including natural sunlight, black light, and a few in pitch black for good measure…. Just so no one can definitively decide whether the Zadeh pair is fake, legit, or a high quality rep.

Hurry up bro, don’t keep NT waiting.

Now go pay resell for a “legit” pair, then take a thousand different angle pics of em next to each other, including natural sunlight, black light, and a few in pitch black for good measure…. Just so no one can definitively decide whether the Zadeh pair is fake, legit, or a high quality rep.

Hurry up bro, don’t keep NT waiting.

I'm right there wit cha bro I rock wit Zadeh. Folks who don't...don't buy from dude! Haven't seen any proof he fake. yet. I ain't got time to take all the pics lol. Plus resell pair like $400 plus on stock-Ex-***.

I'm right there wit cha bro I rock wit Zadeh. Folks who don't...don't buy from dude! Haven't seen any proof he fake. yet. I ain't got time to take all the pics lol. Plus resell pair like $400 plus on stock-Ex-***.

That's the part I don't get... they won't purchase from him yet they just say he is fake or is cooking them up yada yada.

I got my Cool Grey's last week and I can't spot one difference between his pairs and my Nike pair.

I did the pre orders for the 3' and holiday XI's and to get two pairs of each for about 300 is a no brainer.

Do you guys buy from him because you cant get them from the stores or his lower prices??

That's the part I don't get... they won't purchase from him yet they just say he is fake or is cooking them up yada yada.

I got my Cool Grey's last week and I can't spot one difference between his pairs and my Nike pair.

I did the pre orders for the 3' and holiday XI's and to get two pairs of each for about 300 is a no brainer.
Preach bro. I got 6 (3 chi1s, FR3s, playoff 12s, navy 13s) more pairs coming in. Not even blinking on pre-ordering and getting stuff retail or under minus the hassel. Like you and s dubl s dubl I'm rocking with him and have been in the game awhile.

Do you guys buy from him because you cant get them from the stores or his lower prices??
Just lazy n didn’t want to do the whole line up or camp thing n this was in 2016. Now I cop so I don’t have to deal with the online bs.
I’ve been copping from dude since 2015-16.
Never had issues until now n that was the cg11 wait. Still haven’t got them yet n it’s been almost 4 months since release but yeah Covid delay… I guess.

Man people had no problem buying off of shady dudes a couple of years ago with the RSBB 1s. I forgot his name but all of NT was praising the dude lol.

At the end of the day, if you guys don't have any proof he sells fake, please stop spreading fake news. If you guys don't like his practice or the wait time, that is fair critique. I personally would not buy from him cause I'm not a fan of some guy holding my money for months, but if you are, then go ahead. I've always wondered what would happen if he happens to go under or something and some people have tens and hundreds of thousands of dollar in preorder.

Price is one of the main reasons… also, with my schedule, it’s difficult to go get raffle tickets etc… just more convenient. To be honest, I was pretty skeptical for a while, but a couple friends used him quite a bit, and shoes always came in legit, so I chanced it a few times, and had no issues. So basically I can preorder something for less than retail, close to retail, or under market all depending on how much hype is surrounding the shoe.

Probably a dumb question for this forum because it seems like most people posting order single pairs... has anyone received the gift cards from the Xmas sale?

Back
Top Bottom