Zadehkicks pre orders

Purchased from Zadehkicks several times the past couple of years and they have been awesome to say the least. Professional service and fast customer support response. You got to have patience waiting 6-8 weeks for your kicks but it’s well worth it not having to deal with bots and/or greedy resellers.

His reps are 1 of 1. Takes a while to replicate an authentic pair of Jordans especially with materials like patent leather. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait. You'll be glad he took his time with your shoes.
all jokes aside.. he's legit right? or does he really sell reps?

Whether there fakes or not I don’t appreciate the dudes comments about Brian Williams AKA Bison Dele and Toni Kukoc. Also, he dogs the AJ X and XVI 😠. Dude is definitely strange, prior to starting that his past jobs included being a Marine Biologist and working for Lindt Chocolate. Hilarious he’s taking pre orders for Stealth XIIs and there isn’t even official pics, style code number, or a release date.

Whether there fakes or not I don’t appreciate the dudes comments about Brian Williams AKA Bison Dele and Toni Kukoc. Also, he dogs the AJ X and XVI 😠. Dude is definitely strange, prior to starting that his past jobs included being a Marine Biologist and working for Lindt Chocolate. Hilarious he’s taking pre orders for Stealth XIIs and there isn’t even official pics, style code number, or a release date.
what's he saying about bison dele and kukoc?

Purchased from Zadehkicks several times the past couple of years and they have been awesome to say the least. Professional service and fast customer support response. You got to have patience waiting 6-8 weeks for your kicks but it’s well worth it not having to deal with bots and/or greedy resellers.

This is bull **** 🤣. All reports from people getting their shoes or not say he treats people like **** and is very unprofessional in his practices. Thats what I question about the operation the most. He’s a total *******, but he’s kind enough to sell sneakers he could easily flip for more to people for under retail?

This is bull **** 🤣. All reports from people getting their shoes or not say he treats people like ****. Thats what I question about the operation the most. He’s a total *******, but he’s kind enough to sell sneakers he could easily flip for more to people for under retail?

CS definitely not their forte

I have gotten full refunds in the past on kicks that didn't come out, but then they changed to store credit rather than refunds. That was annoying. I ended up using my credit on the hyper royal 1s and sold them off to get my money back and then some.

there's definitely risk in buying from him, but doesn't bother me at this point in my life. too old to be putting in the work for shoes. but I wouldn't go dropping 50k like some of those reviewers. that's just idiotic.

This is bull **** 🤣. All reports from people getting their shoes or not say he treats people like **** and is very unprofessional in his practices. Thats what I question about the operation the most. He’s a total *******, but he’s kind enough to sell sneakers he could easily flip for more to people for under retail?

Old buddy is tired of people not reading his policies and that’s why his cs like that . Imagine having thousands of orders and and there’s plenty of emails where people are asking where are my shoes at when it’s only been 3 weeks since the release . People order a shoe with a shipping time of 2 plus months and want a update after 5 weeks . It’s gotten to a point where would you deal with that type of customer or someone that just waits patiently . If you can’t wait don’t order it’s not like he’s not refunding your order and you have to hassle to get one .

Old buddy is tired of people not reading his policies and that’s why his cs like that . Imagine having thousands of orders and and there’s plenty of emails where people are asking where are my shoes at when it’s only been 3 weeks since the release . People order a shoe with a shipping time of 2 plus months and want a update after 5 weeks . It’s gotten to a point where would you deal with that type of customer or someone that just waits patiently . If you can’t wait don’t order it’s not like he’s not refunding your order and you have to hassle to get one .

Like a million other businesses you mean. His **** attitude and the way he treats all customers isn’t validated by the customers who don’t read or follow instructions.

This. People act like kids asking the same question over and over after it's been explained to them what's going on.

I'm psyched to see how this plays out for me. If it works out, I could see using him for a ton of releases. However, in the meantime, I still need to go after the releases I really "need" on RD to hedge, which kind of sucks, but it is what it is.

Like a million other businesses you mean. His **** attitude and the way he treats all customers isn’t validated by the customers who don’t read or follow instructions.

100% true at the end of the day. Part of what you're gonna deal with owning a business and having customers. I understand Zadeh's frustration dealing with it, but that comes with the territory.

Has anyone ever tried to sell a pair from him and they were deemed fake by SX/eBay /Goat? Wouldn’t that be the biggest/best indicator?
I haven’t but I’m friends with people who drop 50k with Z often with the intention of reselling and all the kicks have passed authentication so far.

That same dude is waiting for Frag TS lows and highs to come in still. Apparently they coming Q3. Those shoes will be the biggest tell.

I haven’t but I’m friends with people who drop 50k with Z often with the intention of reselling and all the kicks have passed authentication so far.

That same dude is waiting for Frag TS lows and highs to come in still. Apparently they coming Q3. Those shoes will be the biggest tell.

And then a good test would be to cop from the rep manufacturers and see if they also pass authentication.

Common sense tells me that they're reps if he can sell them to people for retail or under retail. His profit comes from the lower price of reps.

And then a good test would be to cop from the rep manufacturers and see if they also pass authentication.

Common sense tells me that they're reps if he can sell them to people for retail or under retail. His profit comes from the lower price of reps.
He charges more depending on the shoe. I highly doubt anyone caught the Travis' for retail.

I'm not a 50k shopper but I have spent quite a bit of money with Zadeh over the last year or so. I probably have at least a dozen shoes I'm waiting on from him. My only time reaching out to customer service was recently to change my address on file because of a move. Otherwise I hold tight.

A few months delay is understandable, however, a year plus for shoes like the Travis' is highly unexplainable. Where could he be getting that inventory from at retail (let alone wholesale) with that kind of delay?

More than likely those orders eventually get canceled and money gets rolled to store credit. Thats another scam in itself.

Now that I agree with. Although if you watch his insta he makes it seem like there is some bottlenecking happening at his warehouse but bottleneck or not a year plus is too long.

I was reading a twitter thread.....apparently he isn't the only one who did that with Trav pre-orders who also said 2022 q3. Other (reputable) resellers told those who pre-ordered the same thing (nobody would drop names tho). None of that makes sense to me but I didn't want or order those, so not my business

At the end of the day, considering his volume, and the fact he also does Yeezy's too, if something was amiss, wouldn't it have been uncovered by now? Lots of smaller rep sellers have been busted. He even talked about PDX (I think that's who it was) on one of his videos cause he knew the guy being based in Oregon. May have gotten the name wrong but dude got busted for reps a few years back. I remember looking at the site right when the news came out

10 years ago, grey sellers in the watch industry were selling luxury watches like Rolex for 20-30% list price. People couldn't believe they could get them for that cheap and thought they were selling fakes. Now, those same sellers are selling those Rolex's for 2 -3X list price. Nobody is questioning whether they're fakes now but instead questioning why those sellers are so greedy.

140 for coolgrey 11?

Everything I’m reading about zadeh are red flags.

Heres my thing with Zadeh. If he's selling fakes that continue to pass legit checks by stockX/ goat/ eBay etc. Then the whole industry is a sham.

A good deal of collectors, even long term collectors like myself are forced to go through the 3rd party apps to purchase sneakers due to current market conditions.

I'm spending a good deal of money on their authentication services. If Zadeh is proven to be fake yet able to bypass these authenticators then all hope is essentially lost imo.

If I can bypass these fees and order directly from Zadeh from time to time why wouldn't I or the average consumer do so?

Heres my thing with Zadeh. If he's selling fakes that continue to pass legit checks by stockX/ goat/ eBay etc. Then the whole industry is a sham.

A good deal of collectors, even long term collectors like myself are forced to go through the 3rd party apps to purchase sneakers due to current market conditions.

I'm spending a good deal of money on their authentication services. If Zadeh is proven to be fake yet able to bypass these authenticators then all hope is essentially lost imo.

If I can bypass these fees and order directly from Zadeh from time to time why wouldn't I or the average consumer do so?

Guy has sold ten of thousands of shoes but we see no claims of fakes shoes . We have people claiming fakes with no proof and we have people complaining about customer service and wait time hence why the price is so cheap . Cool greys for 140 pay 10 months before release and another 3-6 months waiting time after release

Back
Top Bottom