Zadehkicks pre orders

This is delicious. Burn it all to the ground. Now sneakers can be something you wear on your feet instead of “investments” and “art” this reselling to this degree was NEVER part of the game. Everyone trying to be bosses by selling the same product over and over again? Barely anyone rocking shoes just to rock em? Everyone trying be the next Benjamin kickz? And even when he did it was CORNY. It’s a great day for the purist of this sneaker thing. Now I can hopefully walk in the store, maybe try on some shoes like we did back in the day. Maybe I can save up my money properly and let shoes sit and cop em even on discount? I joyful that this reselling bs is crumbling down. I’m sorry people lost money but come on? Pre order on hype shoes for less than retail? You’re able to order shoes in the same assortment as the brick and mortar stores? Y’all thought you had ya own footlocker huh? Lol! Destroy it all.

This is delicious. Burn it all to the ground. Now sneakers can be something you wear on your feet instead of “investments” and “art” this reselling to this degree was NEVER part of the game. Everyone trying to be bosses by selling the same product over and over again? Barely anyone rocking shoes just to rock em? Everyone trying be the next Benjamin kickz? And even when he did it was CORNY. It’s a great day for the purist of this sneaker thing. Now I can hopefully walk in the store, maybe try on some shoes like we did back in the day. Maybe I can save up my money properly and let shoes sit and cop em even on discount? I joyful that this reselling bs is crumbling down. I’m sorry people lost money but come on? Pre order on hype shoes for less than retail? You’re able to order shoes in the same assortment as the brick and mortar stores? Y’all thought you had ya own footlocker huh? Lol! Destroy it all.
Benskickz is just insta clout. Still Bank rolled by daddy. Rolling around in a. Armored truck selling gr sneakers for 100-200 profit a pop.

Ok so somebody smarter than I and more in the know with StockX than I’am, run a quick estimation on the fees StockX made off that portfolio…On the buyer side and the seller side that is…

Considering Zadeh probably sold the initial shoes to resellers, then re-bought some of the same **** off StockX to fulfill the small time orders he had…I mean **** ! There was tons of money moving around…It’s no wonder Nike is pissed…

Also people really thinking 106K items moved through one account on StockX (Which Nike proved are letting counterfeit stuff through) were ALL legit, yeah ok :lol:

Ok so somebody smarter than I and more in the know with StockX than I’am, run a quick estimation on the fees StockX made off that portfolio…On the buyer side and the seller side that is…

Considering Zadeh probably sold the initial shoes to resellers, then re-bought some of the same **** off StockX to fulfill the small time orders he had…I mean **** ! There was tons of money moving around…It’s no wonder Nike is pissed…

Also people really thinking 106K items moved through one account on StockX (Which Nike proved are letting counterfeit stuff through) were ALL legit, yeah ok :lol:
As of 2022. Tier 5 is like 8.5% fees sans the days where seller promos kick in.

The SX theory is interesting, but honestly I think he bit off more than he can chew. Which big sneaker reseller doesn't have a plug these days? He definitely has some sort of connect and I guess there's only so much hype sneaker someone can backdoor and with his business was growing he probably went the SX route to fulfill some orders to keep some people quiet and taking a loss but also generating more "loans" so people can keep reinvesting. It could explain why fragments were super delayed for his buyers with how much they cost right from the get-go.

The SX theory is interesting, but honestly I think he bit off more than he can chew. Which big sneaker reseller doesn't have a plug these days? He definitely has some sort of connect and I guess there's only so much hype sneaker someone can backdoor and with his business was growing he probably went the SX route to fulfill some orders to keep some people quiet and taking a loss but also generating more "loans" so people can keep reinvesting. It could explain why fragments were super delayed for his buyers with how much they cost right from the get-go.
Dude was running Ponzi scheme. Multiple business. Using the massive free loan(grants from suckas to grow his business). Part of his crypto flopped and he fell on his face hard. Doesn’t take a genius to see the business model with all the red flagging displaying outside

you would be surprised how many of those plugs can be found in reddit sneakerreps lol

Yeah yeah.. smoking on that Zadeh pack

james-worthy-lakers.gif

For the non-resellers that bought from him, I feel somewhat bad if they can't get money back, but using PayPal and staying within the 180 days was the way to protect oneself. I felt it was suspicious and didn't understand how he could be in business so long with his unknown business model and crappy customer service, but I did try ordering from him b/c I saw it as zero risk for a few pairs with protection, and if it pulled thru I'd get some pairs at a good price.

Anyway, this whole thing is super entertaining to watch unfold, and I hope it takes down a s**t ton of resellers.

Having “some kind of plug” is your cousin hooked you up with the owner of 3 footlockers who’s sick of having to hire security because the kids are fighting for Jordan’s on drop day and he lets you cash him out for a couple hundred pair. There is no “plug” who can get you 10,000 cg 11s or 3500 Travis Scott highs. This scum was scamming.

Dude was running Ponzi scheme. Multiple business. Using the massive free loan(grants from suckas to grow his business). Part of his crypto flopped and he fell on his face hard. Doesn’t take a genius to see the business model with all the red flagging displaying outside
While that maybe the case, the point still stands that the authenticity of his shoes are as much of a gamble like buying from any other reseller. Not a bad gamble if you're one of those lucky folks that were able to cop a TS Frag or Mocha and flip them.

At either rate, we have folks that said all 100% authentic, then some not authentic, but again, it's a gamble with each pair from him or any other reseller. The bigger concern to the sneaker community now though, is how deep this goes with fakes through StockX/Goat etc. Looking back at why Nike is pulling out of Footlocker, that decision might have something to do with all this. We'll have to if Nike is going to pursue anything else.

I fully understand I’m an idiot for not trusting my gut about ZK, but it says something about the state of sneakers right now that so many were willing to spend money with him.

I put in an order for the Chicago 1s at $224 because I know I have nearly no shot at getting a pair for retail. Resale will probably start at $500+.

Nike could greatly reduce the impact of guys like Zadeh and companies like StockX and GOAT if they made more pairs. People wouldn’t turn to Zadeh if they had a good shot of getting pairs for retail on release day.
This, couldn’t have said it better. I’m old and nothing surprises me anymore so I’ll just keep moving because it was $224 but it’s sad it’s come to this. Guess I’m glad I can say I could walk into the mall and buy whatever I wanted back in the day. F Nike is what it boils down to for me, I’m going to start wearing crocs.

I'm sure anyone can say that. And maybe it's true he got fakes, but majority of people had no issues with authenticity.
Not every suckered cat is a reseller. And good old zadehoff probably sold bunch to ilinformed folks. Tbh most folks can’t even tell rep vs retail. Once it’s on foot they’re like damn these legit

Attachments

• DD3C7280-0234-4F61-A996-06C3AFB0BDAE.jpeg
    DD3C7280-0234-4F61-A996-06C3AFB0BDAE.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 133
Yeah I’m not moving on this fake stance…Nike already proved that StockX is letting fakes slide…This portfolio showed that Zadeh purchased 106K items through the platform…There’s zero chance that all of that was 100% real…Zero chance…If he was using those StockX purchases to fill orders then he absolutely moved fakes to his buyers…

There’s a dude a few pages back said half the order failed stockx

I’d be more surprised that half someone’s whole shipment was fake and didn’t notice it until StockX turned them away. They were different enough that StockX could point them out but not enough that someone with both real and the fake pairs in hand couldn’t see any red flags? Maybe folks just have more faith in how good fakes are than I do.

I’d be more surprised that half someone’s whole shipment was fake and didn’t notice it until StockX turned them away. They were different enough that StockX could point them out but not enough that someone with both real and the fake pairs in hand couldn’t see any red flags? Maybe folks just have more faith in how good fakes are than I do.
You have insta selling fakes left n right to celebs. Like I said most people don’t know the difference. U think drake gonna know or Bieber? They don’t care and no one is gonna question them.

Mint like the Timmy reselller is gonna bring his 200 pairs to a consignment shop to legit check gr 😂😂

Last edited:
You have insta selling fakes left n right to celebs. Like I said most people don’t know the difference. U think drake gonna know or Bieber? They don’t care and no one is gonna question them.

I agree, most people don’t know the difference. But he sold enough shoes to enough people through enough platforms that if he was selling fakes it wouldn’t have been a Ponzi scheme that brought him down. Fakes are so good that they’ll fly under the radar like that.

I agree, most people don’t know the difference. But he sold enough shoes to enough people through enough platforms that if he was selling fakes it wouldn’t have been a Ponzi scheme that brought him down. Fakes are so good that they’ll fly under the radar like that.
Ponzi def brought him down. Where he’s gonna get his free loan bread to offset the crypto crash

Back
Top Bottom