Zadehkicks pre orders

nah. they just hide and do whatever it takes to sweep it under the rug.

resellers are bammas. theyre willing to get dudes on an extra 20 per pair, theyre willing to lie and cover up fakes that they didnt really want to deal with.

that trophy room release really woke me up to people seeding fakes.

All I can say is I’m glad I’ve never dealt with those folks then.

I’m confused here…. Did he get caught selling fakes, or ran a Ponzi scheme, and run off with millions?

Not sticking up for dude AT ALL… at this point, I can’t deny or confirm he sells/sold fakes because I don’t know.. but it’s funny to me, there’s not much (if any) factual information he’s sold fakes…. AGAIN, not sticking up for him, or denying or agreeing he’s sold fakes/reps/grey market/anything. Haven’t any of you all seen the crap quality that comes STRAIGHT from authorized retailers?

Also seems a lot of you guys know the whole story (which seems to be many angles/variations) of what and why it went down, and are acting your assumptions as fact… some of y’all could be 100%, correct, could not… unless you were in the know, or know someone involved, why act like you know?

To be clear, I feel it was a scumbag move, and I’m out a small amount of money myself that was outside of the 180 day PayPal window. Lesson learned, the hard way…

And a little assistance from something I just saw… I just read that PayPal might be allowing more than 180 days for this due to the scale of things, so call PayPal and see what/if they can do something for you.

Nike sets up accounts and buys shoes from SX and GT

Nike receives shoes and NIKE LEGIT CHECKS THEM by tearing the shoe apart stitch by stitch

Nike determines shoes are fake and tells SX/GT to turn over the name of the seller

Nike applies heat and birds start singing

Website shuts down and business dissolved in the middle of the night

Stockx is in court over fakes as we speak... Zadehkicks got a large number of his kicks from stockx... Yet and still nt STILL is giving this cat the benefit of doubt.. lol
Because stockx would be the only one that ended up selling fakes at the end of all this…some of your posts from earlier led me to believe you’re somewhat intelligent… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m confused here…. Did he get caught selling fakes, or ran a Ponzi scheme, and run off with millions?

Not sticking up for dude AT ALL… at this point, I can’t deny or confirm he sells/sold fakes because I don’t know.. but it’s funny to me, there’s not much (if any) factual information he’s sold fakes…. AGAIN, not sticking up for him, or denying or agreeing he’s sold fakes/reps/grey market/anything. Haven’t any of you all seen the crap quality that comes STRAIGHT from authorized retailers?

Also seems a lot of you guys know the whole story (which seems to be many angles/variations) of what and why it went down, and are acting your assumptions as fact… some of y’all could be 100%, correct, could not… unless you were in the know, or know someone involved, why act like you know?

To be clear, I feel it was a scumbag move, and I’m out a small amount of money myself that was outside of the 180 day PayPal window. Lesson learned, the hard way…

And a little assistance from something I just saw… I just read that PayPal might be allowing more than 180 days for this due to the scale of things, so call PayPal and see what/if they can do something for you.

He bought over 100K items off StockX…Nike already proved that StockX is letting fakes get through…The only real question is what he did with that stuff he bought…If he used it to fill orders then he absolutely moved fakes to people who were buying since there’s no feasible way to say that ALL that product was 100% real…It’s just not possible…Especially since, again, Nike already proved StockX is letting fakes through…

How prolific is the fake issue with StockX? Nike purchased four pairs of shoes over a two month period and ALL we’re fake…Make of that what you will…Small sample size for sure but it’s clearly happening…Now imagine what got through on a portfolio of over a hundred thousand purchases…

Here’s the Bloomberg article on the Nike vs. StockX fake stuff…

I know people in my own personal life that legit check professionally. They work with the AI software that run the very stitching on the footbed so they know if it was done with with the machines that contracted factories use. I’ve probably done 70+ real vs fake comparison myself in hand. Trust me when I say fakes aren’t as “identical” as people think. Especially not the ones you see posted on Reddit all day.
Hahaha check check ai software right 😂. They gonna flag this pair as fakes too ?

This the dude whose lifestyle y'all was funding

unknown-1.png
Photo of a soon to be Forever 21 assistant manager

So if stockx is selling fakes and he buys the fakes and then sells the fakes to his customers is he.... Nvm you got it homie.
Serious question, how is he buying from stockx if the pricing he was selling for was lower than the stockx price? We’re they giving him a back door price

The heat must have come down last month and he had 30 days to shut down

Which would explain releasing these pics claiming they get shoes from Marcus

Hahaha check check ai software right 😂. They gonna flag this pair as fakes too ?

Check check uses the bare minimum.

And your realize that quality control and accuracy are two different things right? a Fake can have better QC than a Nike shoe and still not be accurate cause the sole is the wrong color.

I don’t understand why folks who don’t want fakes and don’t want to buy fakes hype them up to be so good :lol:

The heat must have come down last month and he had 30 days to shut down

Which would explain releasing these pics claiming they get shoes from Marcus

If I’m not mistaken, none of the pics showed faces of anyone? I could be wrong, I didn’t follow that very close.

Let’s end this Fake discussion once and for all

Nike/Authorized Delaers = legit

Goat,StockX,Ebay,Local Reseller,Backdoor plug,Flight Club,Fallen off the back of the truck = Fake.

If you buying second hand = Fake

There that settles it no more confusion and no more doubts
Damn you just took me out!!! What i do to you😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom