Zadehkicks pre orders

This is more of an exit scam than a ponzi scheme. I first purchased from him in '17 and always got my orders delivered (Travis, OW, etc) up until recently. Never got a fake either.
Did you resell them or just personal pairs? Did you lose money?

Attachments

• E81561E6-CCAC-4F7C-886B-855B93B23B65.jpeg
    E81561E6-CCAC-4F7C-886B-855B93B23B65.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 344
This is more of an exit scam than a ponzi scheme. I first purchased from him in '17 and always got my orders delivered (Travis, OW, etc) until this year. Even had my Trav Frag lows and OW 2 delivered last week. Simple research will show you that he had no issues fulfilling orders, up until recently. Never got a fake either.
you JUST got trav frag lows.

thats because he was robbing peter to pay paul, in a ponzi scheme, til he needed the exit scam

This is more of an exit scam than a ponzi scheme. I first purchased from him in '17 and always got my orders delivered (Travis, OW, etc) until this year. Even had my Trav Frag lows and OW 2 delivered last week. Simple research will show you that he had no issues fulfilling orders, up until recently. Never got a fake either.
I thought you were against Zadeh this whole time.

sir you just described a ponzi scheme

Never checked out his site or prices, but how much below retail was he charging on a typical GR release?

This is from an order in December.

Crazy people still getting deliveries. I know someone that just got red thunders on Monday.

Attachments

• 81EC02AF-2AAB-4D63-A540-5F89E726DABE.jpeg
    81EC02AF-2AAB-4D63-A540-5F89E726DABE.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 158
  • 491F34CD-B87E-495A-A868-FF4160096281.jpeg
    491F34CD-B87E-495A-A868-FF4160096281.jpeg
    308.7 KB · Views: 208
I feel like people are low key defending StockX.

Isn’t StockX the only resale platform/authenticator to be confirmed by Nike to be passing fakes?

Y’all still buying Nikes from StockX?!

giphy.gif
I don't think people are "defending" stockX. I think they are asking for more details regarding Nikes findings.

All Nike said was they got 4 fakes when ordering via stockX. It doesn't tell you how big their sample size was.

Some of us are familiar with QC checks and would expect there to be something that gets through (it always does) but what percentage of their sample size was fake. If it's 4/4 then yes 100% of the shoes they ordered were bad and SX should be ashamed. If it's 4/1000 then we are talking less than 1% and while that sucks it's not as alarming.

I've seen dudes within this very thread assert that at this point if you don't get your shoes directly from the manufacturer they are most likely fake 🙃. So basically it's snkrs or fakes no in between which is crazy considering most ppl on this site probably win less than 1% of snkrs raffles.

So basically....

"He stole from everyone else to get me my shoes, sucks for them but at least I got mines"

7s9pX0q.gif

I honestly think his Chicago preorder was his last play, if this was planned for any amount of time… I never paid TOO much attention to the emails, because they all seemed to sell out pretty much instantly, but it almost seemed like he restocked an awful lot for that pair… again, I didn’t keep tabs on stuff like that, so I could be reaching.
I don’t think he picked this time to exit on his own terms.

Main reason I say that is if he planned to pull the rug out now, he wouldn’t have been shipping frag 1s last week. “Bricks”, okay maybe. He always runs holiday sales, I bet he was planning to run a Memorial Day sale. I think it was his creditors or lawsuits that forced his hand

The "he didn't sell fakes because no one has called him out on it in 10 years" argument doesn't sit right with me.

It's the same type of argument as "it's not a ponzi scheme because everyone is still getting their shoes".

I don’t think he picked this time to exit on his own terms.

Main reason I say that is if he planned to pull the rug out now, he wouldn’t have been shipping frag 1s last week. “Bricks”, okay maybe. He always runs holiday sales, I bet he was planning to run a Memorial Day sale. I think it was his creditors or lawsuits that forced his hand

I agree. There's a criminal investigation underway, so it's not like the feds would've given him the heads up they were coming.

Fax

I only step foot in those stores to get the chance to hold a sneaker in my hand that I’ve only seen on the internet. Most of the times the prices are much higher than on StockX/GOAT

they are literally in every mall here in Houston; I’ve even heard stories to where they buy stock from other stores in the mall and just hike up the price.

NEVER seen a transaction take place; not even for the clothing 😂

I always assume these are spots to wash cash.

Back
Top Bottom