Zadehkicks pre orders

Funny part is the loudest anti-Zadeh posters before the rug pull were just talking about how he pushes fakes

Which has yet to be validated

Yet they won’t stop screaming 😂😂😂

Not to say the “business strategy” was never put into question. Just sayin the main noise was the kicks are UAs lol

Funny part is the loudest anti-Zadeh posters before the rug pull were just talking about how he pushes fakes

Not to say the “business strategy” was never put into question. Just sayin the main noise was the kicks are UAs lol
Zadeh sources from stockx
Stockx sells fakes. Zadeh sells fakes. Nike said so. End of story

The loudest are the ones who never ordered from Zadeh and have no clue. They just trying to look like the smart people in the room for
Clout. So many people have ordered and we’re happy with Zadeh. That is a fact.

His Ponzi scheme ran out of time with the feds. That sucks. People who invested, you just gotta try hard to recover your money. I feel bad for those people. But I’m not calling them dumb. Because they aren’t.

Lastly, the whole make it fair for everyone crowd. Stop it. Nobody gives two ****s about you. There is a huge reselling business because the market supports it. Nike doesn’t care about you either. Don’t buy the product then. Go wear Reeboks.
Enjoy your zadeh store credit

We all gave him benefit of the doubt of running a business without Ill intention of running a ponzi. Use your brain for once instead of being a sheep. “ hur i got my shoes. That’s alll that matters” bs

The fact that you’re still stanning for zadeh is disgusting
No stanning bro just speaking on what we know

The ponzi was there

The fugazi’s yet to be confirmed

I’m not stressing my guy, glad you have found your joy in this world, dm me your address I will send you a cookie on god

I just got my Marinas the other day, this means that he was still shipping until the very last moments. I’m speculating the feds got to him.

Regardless of whether he actually fulfilled orders, Ponzi scheme is a big no no. You take chances with all companies and pre-orders.

For the ones that lost money. Try to get your money back. Yes, you took a chance on the investment. Sometimes they sour. Don’t feel bad about the hindsight poors shouting that you are dumb. You aren’t. This happens with legal investments too and millions. Example is Bernie Madoff, tech stocks, etc.

This is going to be a good story to watch on what really happened to Zahdeh.
If Bernie Madoff was legal, why did he go to jail for fraud?

I think we all, hopefully most of us, understand fakes are getting through each and everyone of the “Resale Retailers”.

But, StockX is the only one Nike, our beloved, is saying officially passes fake shoes as real. That holds weight.

giphy.gif

You do realize Nike has an axe to grind with SX cuz of the NFT thing. It's well documented that the two companies are at odds right now.

Some of ya definitely doing the most in here :lol:

Don't get me wrong, TexasDillo and Misha deserve all the smoke cuz they were the #1 **** riders in here, it was egregious :lol:
But I don't recall SneakaPrince and others getting attacked being insufferable like them two.
Chill on em.

Thank you fam. I really don't have a dog in this fight.

I appreciate SneakerPrince a lot and I really find his predicament unfortunate but if i read correctly he'll be aight

Thanks fam really I'm cool. I don't wanna brag but but many ppl know my story from other threads, I'm doing more than fine. Even if I didn't get a dime back, 2k isn't going to break me at all.

You do realize Nike has an axe to grind with SX cuz of the NFT thing. It's well documented that the two companies are at odds right now.

Thank you fam. I really don't have a dog in this fight.

Thanks fam really I'm cool. I don't wanna brag but but many ppl know my story from other threads, I'm doing more than fine. Even if I didn't get a dime back, 2k isn't going to break me at all.
I got no qualm against u. But u were stanning mister z hard after all the rug pulling he did on you 🤷🏿‍♀️

The loudest are the ones who never ordered from Zadeh and have no clue. They just trying to look like the smart people in the room for
Clout. So many people have ordered and we’re happy with Zadeh. That is a fact.

His Ponzi scheme ran out of time with the feds. That sucks. People who invested, you just gotta try hard to recover your money. I feel bad for those people. But I’m not calling them dumb. Because they aren’t.

Lastly, the whole make it fair for everyone crowd. Stop it. Nobody gives two ****s about you. There is a huge reselling business because the market supports it. Nike doesn’t care about you either. Don’t buy the product then. Go wear Reeboks.
The irony of you saying "nobody gives two ****s about you" in your last paragraph while starting off your post saying that you and others were happy with him... Take your own advice nobody gives two ****s about you and the others who were happy. This is about those that weren't as fortunate. Enjoy that store credit homie

EH7wo.gif

not that you mentioned me,
but i never said they were ALL fakes. didnt really follow the business like that

but red flag+red flag to me meant i was pretty sure he was seeding in fakes like all the other instagrammers

i got booted from the discord for clowning. but there were at least two dudes in there, that said they had received fakes.

I got no qualm against u. But u were stanning mister z hard after all the rug pulling he did on you 🤷🏿‍♀️
Once again I offer you a chance to make a quick buck. Find one post of me "stanning Zadeh after the rug pull" and I will PayPal you some money for lunch.

I guarantee you won't find it..

The closest thing you will find is me objectively arguing against hearsay.

In fact you can go back weeks and you will see my same argument.

It's funny that I'm catching heat yet dudes are posting complex articles that explicitly state the same thing I and others have said

"While we’re unable to pinpoint the source of Zadeh Kicks’ product, there are no known examples of the shoes coming up inauthentic."

Back
Top Bottom