Zadehkicks pre orders

I also realized I mis spoke yesterday my first online sneaker purchase was from pickypurshoes.com not ISS. I been a niketalker so long I think ISS is still burned into my brain as the opps.

Soon as I posted that yesterday I started thinking it has to be somewhere else that accepted money orders for sneakers.

Early 2000s was a fun time man.

Last edited:
lol forreal, pre iphone days were a simpler time.

Money orders for sneakers, man we were fools back then. That was the first time I ever got scammed - for some XI breds for $75. I even chatted with the seller to make sure I had her address correct to send the money order to lol.

Lesson forever learnt; dont buy from 0 feedback sellers, look for tagged pics.

Last edited:

Money orders for sneakers, man we were fools back then. That was the first time I ever got scammed for some XI breds for $75. I even chatted with the seller to make sure I had her address correct to send the money order to lol.

Someone got me for a pair of invisible woman AF1s.... It's part of the game

I also realized I mis spoke yesterday my first online sneaker purchase was from instyleshoes.com not ISS. I been a niketalker so long I think ISS is still burned into my brain as the opps.

Soon as I posted that yesterday I started thinking it has to be somewhere else that accepted money orders for sneakers.

Early 2000s was a fun time man.

ISS forums before it was rebranded to Sole Collector were linked to InStyleShoes.com.

Money orders for sneakers, man we were fools back then. That was the first time I ever got scammed for some XI breds for $75. I even chatted with the seller to make sure I had her address correct to send the money order to lol.

Someone got me for a pair of invisible woman AF1s.... It's part of the game

Only time I've ever got got 100% was on here in the early days. Posted asking if anyone had a box for a Jordan Trunner. Someone responded, we agreed on $15, money order sent. Never showed up, they stopped responding, and I told them to enjoy their happy meal with the $15. Figured if they were willing to scam someone out of $15, they probably needed it more than me. :lol:

Doesn't your chart just prove my point though? He was wrong because the prices went up, and I'm saying he knew this would happen, and that's why he set the prices the way he did, to lure people in to get their money. If he was setting 'fair' prices, he wouldn't have received as much upfront pre-orders as he did.

My point is the guy's whole business model was to under price shoes to get people to pay for pre-orders up front. Now the question is how did he last so long running such a purportedly loss making business - was it reps or was it a ponzi scheme?
I think it’s obvious the guy had a unofficial plug from Nike. Ya know like Marcus Jordan or that little dork kid Ben kicks or whatever

I don't think Marcus Jordan could be compared, that's not an unofficial plug. I'm sure bro can do whatever he wants. It's well known he backdoors and Nike can't do a thing about it.

Man I’ve been “lucky” to only get got once (as a seller). I sold some Kobes in a FB group, I was new to selling online and the buyer paid via PayPal, then messaged me asking if I can ship to his families house or something (in CA, I’m in MD), didn’t think anything of it since the buyer paid.

Buyer waited close to the 180 days and filed a dispute saying the shoes never arrived, and through the investigation, I lost because the addresss the buyer had on their account when they initially paid, and the address I shipped to were different, even with proof that the package was received. I was out about $150…never bothered with FB marketplace after that

I don't think Marcus Jordan could be compared, that's not an unofficial plug. I'm sure bro can do whatever he wants. It's well known he backdoors and Nike can't do a thing about it.
While Marcus gets official product he does backdoor. It’s not that Nike can’t do anything about it, it’s that they choose not to.

What could they possible do when his father basically put the company on the Map? Let's not act like Jordan's say does not hold extreme weight at Nike.
Yeah Jordan helped Nike out big time for sure. However, JB contributes about 1/4 of Nikes total revenue. That’s not in limited sneakers though. Not sure what specifically they could do, other than telling him not to backdoor. I am convinced they can do something. It’s just a a matter of time before the negative perception hits Nike/JB in a major way. IMO

Pretty sure a high % of us has been got by a fake slipping thru SX n Goat. We just don’t know it lol!

Who here made big bank reselling bulk from Zadeh and where do they stand today?

Yeah Jordan helped Nike out big time for sure. However, JB contributes about 1/4 of Nikes total revenue. That’s not in limited sneakers though. Not sure what specifically they could do, other than telling him not to backdoor. I am convinced they can do something. It’s just a a matter of time before the negative perception hits Nike/JB in a major way. IMO

The negative perception from this incident, to the nike ceo son backdooring pairs and even marcus backdoor is hitting nike 100%. I'm sure nike is quite aware of marcus' action and maybe they even spoken to Mike or even Marcus about these incident. From the SX lawsuits, Warren Lotas, Lil Nas and others, they mention big twitter users in the lawsuits as evidence. So I'm sure nike keeps track of many things going down and they are aware. But Marcus probably has enough leverage due to his dad to keep doing this and nike looking the other way for this. I guess the only way for nike to really stop this is if someone actually films Marcus committing the act or maybe some possible lawsuit that exposes Marcus.

Pretty sure a high % of us has been got by a fake slipping thru SX n Goat. We just don’t know it lol!

Who here made big bank reselling bulk from Zadeh and where do they stand today?

A few of my friend originally was in the positive from the bulk orders prior to 2020/21, but I think last year z slow down with the bulk items coming in other than "bricks" and the unfulfilled ts lows and highs really put him and many bulk buyers in the negative. But I guess the one's that really came up and didn't lose much was the friends that only bought for personal and bought the hype items at a good price and only ordered 1 everyone once in awhile. I want to say all of my friends that were buying from z are in the negative if PP doesn't cover them, besides 3 that mostly bought for personal or very seldom bought from him.

A few of my friend originally was in the positive from the bulk orders prior to 2020/21, but I think last year
Makes sense. I think PayPal is gonna come thru for people that used that. Any idea how much profit your friends made on any one lot?

I think it’s obvious the guy had a unofficial plug from Nike. Ya know like Marcus Jordan or that little dork kid Ben kicks or whatever
How is that obvious?

Who has completely deconstructed any of the pairs they received from him to determine if they were Nike manufactured authentic or down the street warehouse authentic?

Curious if the TS fragment high was indeed the straw that broke the camels back, why didn’t he go against his grain, and try some positive customer service, and talk to/explain to buyers the situation? I’d imagine some wouldn’t be happy, but as long as buyers have had positive experiences up to that point, some would be understanding, as long as he refunded, or store credit… maybe a future discount or first dibs on something upcoming, something for the hassle.

The more theories that come out, seems like it could possibly be a combination of issues (in and out of his control) that all came to a head around the same time.

he snitched on himself? 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Zadeh Kicks’ struggles came to the attention of law enforcement after founder Michael Malekzadeh called the Eugene Police Department asking for police protection.
Malekzadeh was apparently afraid for the safety of his family after a number of furious customers showed up at the Zadeh Kicks warehouse in an industrial section of West Eugene demanding their money back. The Eugene Police Department police log indicates that Malekzadeh called for help four different times. On one of the calls, an officer asked for backup after reports of a shot fired.

See a lot of post in here sympathizing with the perpetrator

But in the real world people out for blood
Screenshot_20220528-131534.png

How is that obvious?

Who has completely deconstructed any of the pairs they received from him to determine if they were Nike manufactured authentic or down the street warehouse authentic?
It’s obvious due to his location, his reasonable prices, his longevity, he was still growing, and most people that did business with him have had zero issues with fakes. What else do you need other than direct proof? You don’t need to tear down a shoe to know if it’s fake.

Back
Top Bottom