Zadehkicks pre orders

Copped a 52 n it’s a bit baggy, dang I should have gone for the 48…called lakers store n was told they might be receiving authentics after new year

Heres my thing with Zadeh. If he's selling fakes that continue to pass legit checks by stockX/ goat/ eBay etc. Then the whole industry is a sham.

I think you just hit the nail on the head. Everyone has an incentive to sell/pass on fakes and it's the end customer who pays. Stockx/Goat have huge incentives to pass on fakes or just not give a F because they get commissions from it. Unless the shoes are so obviously flawed, they can just pass it on real and no one can claim otherwise. These businesses have been great at fooling the end consumer, they're basically saying "it's real because we say it's real".

The thing with stockx and Goat is, they could easily dispell rumours of fakes by insisting people include receipts when selling their shoes. But why don't they do this? Because they want the power and control in the authentication process. I'll bet there would be a lot less shoes going around the resale market if everyone insisted on receipts.

Guy has sold ten of thousands of shoes but we see no claims of fakes shoes . We have people claiming fakes with no proof and we have people complaining about customer service and wait time hence why the price is so cheap . Cool greys for 140 pay 10 months before release and another 3-6 months waiting time after release

How do you want people to claim and prove they're fake though? Reps are made very close to 1:1 these days, if not already 1:1. Any discrepancies can be dismissed as factory flaws. The only difference between zadeh and others is that zadeh hasn't been caught yet:

If he gets them wholesale for $110 and sells for $140 , sells 1,000 of them, do the math

Keep in mind these are two or three day sales that do sell out ,the preorder prices jump to resale afterwards

Really not hard to understand

And how or where does he get them wholesale for $110?

He`s been selling for YEARS.........Openly. Nike hasn't shut him down ONCE this entire time.

The way nike operates, not too many fake sellers have whole website dedicated to sales or preorders and stay up for very long........ My thought is that he has some type of access to products and information from someone at Nike. As many pre-orders he has up for shoes that haven't even been announced tells me he knows something.

Things change all the time and sometimes coloways are mis-understood and end up being something else...........Nike also cancels releases here and there so it makes sense that he`d start a pre-order and the shoe ends up never coming out.

This is purely using my instincts and deductive reasoning. With that said, i have no problem ordering from him. To each their own.

Rep forums on reddit haven't been shut down. Rep factories in China haven't been shut down. In fact the reps market is booming, so who is buying all these reps I wonder.

Receipts wouldn't help. If they can copy shoes, certainly receipts are child's play. And someone could easily have an authentic receipt included with fake shoes. SX probably doesn't want them b/c there could be personal info on there they don't want to have to deal with.

I think you just hit the nail on the head. Everyone has an incentive to sell/pass on fakes and it's the end customer who pays. Stockx/Goat have huge incentives to pass on fakes or just not give a F because they get commissions from it. Unless the shoes are so obviously flawed, they can just pass it on real and no one can claim otherwise. These businesses have been great at fooling the end consumer, they're basically saying "it's real because we say it's real".

The thing with stockx and Goat is, they could easily dispell rumours of fakes by insisting people include receipts when selling their shoes. But why don't they do this? Because they want the power and control in the authentication process. I'll bet there would be a lot less shoes going around the resale market if everyone insisted on receipts.
Neither SX or goat is perfect but I doubt they are just letting fakes through with ease. In fact I've received cancellation emails because shoes haven't checked out so I know there is at least a minimal deal of authentication happening.

All of these middle men companies are eating off the "it's real because we say it's real" stance, and I get it to some degree. If they were found to be just letting fakes pass through at a rampant level I have no doubt it would hurt their business if not destroy it.

Sadly Zadeh could be the tipping point if he is found to be selling fakes. There are tons of vids out there if dudes selling sneakers straight from Zadeh to SX with no problem. The backlash for both Zadeh and SX would be hard to imagine if he is found to be dealing in reps.

Fam... Those "authenticators" at stockx and goat are regular dudes at a job. They have as much knowledge on real and fakes as anyone on this site. The fact that y'all think they are any better at spotting real and fake shoes than any of us is hilarious. There aren't any degrees you can get that specialize is discerning real Jordans fron fake ones. If we can't tell the difference between 1:1 reps what makes you think some guy making minimum wage stockx/goat can?

Fam... Those "authenticators" at stockx and goat are regular dudes at a job. They have as much knowledge on real and fakes as anyone on this site. The fact that y'all think they are any better at spotting real and fake shoes than any of us is hilarious. There aren't any degrees you can get that specialize is discerning real Jordans fron fake ones. If we can't tell the difference between 1:1 reps what makes you think some guy making minimum wage stockx/goat can?
While I agree with your sentiment I think u are undervaluing experience. They see hundreds to thousands of shoes per week. To some degree I'm sure they have metrics they check for and commonality amongst fakes that are immediate red flags for them.

Like any job I'm sure there is a company standard for what can and can't pass authentication checks. By no means is this system perfect but I trust them more than I trust me just giving it the once over visually and saying "it's good".

I personally never legit check ****, if it's not an obvious fake then I just assume it's real. I never bothered going down the l rabbit hole that is grey markets etc.

Last edited:

How do you want people to claim and prove they're fake though? Reps are made very close to 1:1 these days, if not already 1:1. Any discrepancies can be dismissed as factory flaws. The only difference between zadeh and others is that zadeh hasn't been caught yet:

And how or where does he get them wholesale for $110?

Rep forums on reddit haven't been shut down. Rep factories in China haven't been shut down. In fact the reps market is booming, so who is buying all these reps I wonder.
People that can’t buy retail shoes n refuse to pay resell. There’s also the Chinese mainland market. 1+ billion people. Ccp doesn’t really care to enforce ip.

For me the ease of getting pairs and some well under retail is worth the wait. I usually don't break out my new kicks right away anyways.

I don't disagree. It's just that as the time gets longer, there's a higher probability that he cancels, and we're stuck paying resell for those we really want. If it's a sure thing, and it's just about patience, well, then I suppose it doesn't matter per se....But greater than 90 days is just lame regardless.

The only difference between zadeh and others is that zadeh hasn't been caught yet:

Is this the argument? I mean or he hasn’t been caught yet because it’s legit? If anything he’s one of the if not the biggest names in the game, in Nike’s backyard, etc, you would think he’d have the target on his back and would have gotten caught.

The only difference between zadeh and others is that zadeh hasn't been caught yet:

Is this the argument? I mean or he hasn’t been caught yet because it’s legit? If anything he’s one of the if not the biggest names in the game, in Nike’s backyard, etc, you would think he’d have the target on his back and would have gotten caught.
Why do you keep saying in Nike backyard? As in like he is in cahoots with NIKE.

People like WOP exist, he sells early fakes and he also claims his pair have passed GOAt/Stockx inspection
WOP has been around for a long time too, and is the distributors to a lot of early sellers. Nike still hasn’t shut him down

People like WOP exist, he sells early fakes and he also claims his pair have passed GOAt/Stockx inspection
WOP has been around for a long time too, and is the distributors to a lot of early sellers. Nike still hasn’t shut him down
Bro, he lives in Eugene down the road from Beaverton and used to work at Nike

That VP’s kid that got caught is a drop in the bucket.

Why hasnt zadeh been caught selling early fakes then (for the record I don’t care, I’ve never had a pair from Zadeh, just interested in the logistics of such a huge operation)?

This 100%. Whilst the people who work at stockx do gain more experience because they see shoes every day, just remember they're not all sneakerheads. For a lot of them it's just a job. Think about those Foot Locker employees who don't know the difference between a J1 and J2.

Also for the people who argue zadeh's kicks are real because he hasn't been caught yet, just wondering how many rep pairs you have seen? I have seen a fair few in my time and I can say they were almost 1:1 copies. The only way you could tell any difference was to put them next to a real pair, and even then most differences could be passed off as factory flaws.

Fakes still have their differences despite saying no one can tell.

I, personally, don't think he sells fakes but I don't take "he's never been caught" as a good reason why.

I don't think he sells fakes because he's an ex Nike employee who was terminated for selling stock on the side. He had the connects before he left Nike because he was already dipping into reselling waters while he was there. Once he got caught, I assumed he just increased his buy in for "lost stock". At this point, I'm sure he has a direct connect to the factories over seas.

Now authorized vs unauthorized pairs may be a valid debate but fakes? No. A few years ago, there was a dude who was selling Unauthorized "samples" and the waters got murky there, believe it was exposed via a NT thread.

This 100%. Whilst the people who work at stockx do gain more experience because they see shoes every day, just remember they're not all sneakerheads. For a lot of them it's just a job. Think about those Foot Locker employees who don't know the difference between a J1 and J2.

Also for the people who argue zadeh's kicks are real because he hasn't been caught yet, just wondering how many rep pairs you have seen? I have seen a fair few in my time and I can say they were almost 1:1 copies. The only way you could tell any difference was to put them next to a real pair, and even then most differences could be passed off as factory flaws.
A 1:1 copy is like Bigfoot at this point. There is always something off with a rep, that is why they are reps and cheap af

I, personally, don't think he sells fakes but I don't take "he's never been caught" as a good reason why.

I don't think he sells fakes because he's an ex Nike employee who was terminated for selling stock on the side. He had the connects before he left Nike because he was already dipping into reselling waters while he was there. Once he got caught, I assumed he just increased his buy in for "lost stock". At this point, I'm sure he has a direct connect to the factories over seas.

Now authorized vs unauthorized pairs may be a valid debate but fakes? No. A few years ago, there was a dude who was selling Unauthorized "samples" and the waters got murky there, believe it was exposed via a NT thread.

Where did you read about his job at Nike? That's interesting.

Where did you read about his job at Nike? That's interesting.

It was in response to a question on his IG. Someone said they worked for Nike and thought of selling on the side, he stated it was a bad idea and how he got caught doing that and said F it, let's keep it going.

Last edited:
A 1:1 copy is like Bigfoot at this point. There is always something off with a rep, that is why they are reps and cheap af

Just to be clear, when I say reps I also mean so called "unauthorised" pairs. These people have the blue print for shoes (often stolen from Nike) and the right material (also often stolen from Nike). Now if they have the equipment to put it together, why would there be any difference between a pair from a Nike factory and a rep factory?

No such thing as unauthorize pairs. Factories are contracted or not. Former contractors make fakes. Etc. fun fact. The assembly line for a contracted factory is identical to non contracted. They use same tooling equipment. Only difference is how good non contracted factory are able to source the material close to the contracted one.

Back
Top Bottom