Zadehkicks pre orders

Now you making up stuff.. please show me a post where I said I ordered anything from him. Y'all Zadeh stan lame as hell. Mans making up cocaine induced fantasies about me buying reps from Zadeh
Or you were going to… I mean, whatever… you’re still a weirdo, and add ZERO to a community like this if you hold back info from something like this that you say you knew something about.

Homies in first stage. It will kick in soon

pMLtK01.png

Point proven. Hope the rug pulled didn’t leave you with a heavy dent
Hopefully my cc will take care of it, if not, everything has been paid for… I’ll be good. Looks like I’ll stick to my snkrs Ls from here on out.

Lol sheesh. Some of yall are ruthless in this thread. ahaha While I don't share the same sentiments as far as blaming the buyer, I definitely think you gotta be really naive not to have understood the risk associated with this guy. I've ordered from Zadeh a few times. He definitely came in clutch for mannny releases. But one thing I always made sure to do is keep purchases from him to a minimum and I've always spent money with the assumption I may never get back. Fortunately I've gotten all my orders minus the Chicagos of course. We'll see how long it takes Paypal to refund though. All in all, sad to see some folks loose thousands on this guy. But you know, as with anything, some people will do ANYTHING for a dollar.

Zadeh was definitely on his Ponzi scheme grind and I think that was obvious. In the midst of all that dude moved volumes. I know people who ordered 200+ pairs per release from him from 2019-2021. Some pairs definitely had StockX tags on them 😂 but he made a lot of people a lot of money while everything was a float.

Zadeh was definitely on his Ponzi scheme grind and I think that was obvious. In the midst of all that dude moved volumes. I know people who ordered 200+ pairs per release from him from 2019-2021. Some pairs definitely had StockX tags on them 😂 but he made a lot of people a lot of money while everything was a float.
U guys banked rolled his luxury cars and mansion on interest free loans with no repayment

Which method u pay with?
Debit? U get his store credit. Jokes on you
Credit card? Depends on how long ago the transaction and how much your bank likes u

PayPal? They got your back until 180 days, after that you’ll have to pull down your pants so zadeh can be homies with you and give you store credit

We warned you guys about this ponzu scheme from the get go. Only have yourself to blame. Suckas born every second
You happy as hell lol people getting burnt, come on dude thats corny.

Had 3 preorders. Did chargeback on all 3. Money refunded back in my account already. ZK was good while it lasted. Also ate well the past couple of years. Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Through paypal or where? How long did it take?

If you were in the Twitter space, you would've heard the dude that says he knows an executive that works at Nike that said both them [Nike] and the FBI are involved

Back
Top Bottom