Zadehkicks pre orders

What’s with all the “I told y’all” nonsense? Dude was legit (as far as sending out kicks) until he was not.

What proof do you have that his pairs weren’t Authentic? Nada. Goodnight haters.
Everything Comes Out In The Wash My Dude

It’s Been A Couple Hours :lol: And Peeps ALREADY Got The Police Call Records :rofl:

We WILL Know All The Deets…. Give It Some Time

0ADA5B3F-AB3D-439F-923C-4FC640037457.jpeg

Meta Thugs :lol:

I need a documentary asap.
For real. Doc would be crazy. All the plugs and backdooring. Connections within Nike and Adidas. How deep was he plugged? We know Marcus of course. So far there’s yet to be any proof of fakes but, I don’t know, hundreds of thousands of authenticated pairs. Apparently he was into crypto and 420 business. Stunted his fancy cars on Instagram. Just the ponzi business alone is super interesting. Who knows what else.

Side note- could’ve sworn it was just like a week ago we were seeing Travis frags being delivered. Lows I think? I’m sure tons of GRs were being delivered, people were just getting cool greys, parent breds, playoffs etc. Makes me wonder if he was completely or close to completely caught off guard

So beyond all the slick talk, disrespect, and told you sos….

The what this whole thing played out, I almost think he planned this out… whole store credit thing, emails/disclaimers with delayed shipping, yadda yadda yadda…. BUT… if it was all planned, why would he show his face? His wife’s face? He posted his kids on IG. I almost think (besides the million(s) dollar scam he pulled), there’s something else behind why this is happening… I’d assume someone with big money, or desperate money situation would try to find him and….

We havent even established he isnt legit, i have sold many pairs ive gotten from him on flightclub and goat without a problem, somehow he got caught up with this scheme but his authenticity of the product shouldnt be in question. Of course people gonna try to get their money back when they have pre orders out that arent going to get them. What the hell you want them to do? Just sit back and take the loss and lose out on their hard earned money?
We haven't established that the man running a Ponzi scheme isn't legit?

Unamused-Old-Lady.gif

For real. Doc would be crazy. All the plugs and backdooring. Connections within Nike and Adidas. How deep was he plugged? We know Marcus of course. So far there’s yet to be any proof of fakes but, I don’t know, hundreds of thousands of authenticated pairs. Apparently he was into crypto and 420 business. Stunted his fancy cars on Instagram. Just the ponzi business alone is super interesting. Who knows what else.

Side note- could’ve sworn it was just like a week ago we were seeing Travis frags being delivered. Lows I think? I’m sure tons of GRs were being delivered, people were just getting cool greys, parent breds, playoffs etc. Makes me wonder if he was completely or close to completely caught off guard
Yea it never made sense. One of the bigger debates in sneakers for a long time lol. I never bought from him but from most accounts they were legit pairs. But why? If he can get hundreds or thousands of pairs, why sell after release for less than market? I need to know how it worked lol.

Wow. I wonder if PayPal would consider revisiting charges past the 180 days since there is a pattern that has been established with his business.
PayPal already shut down his account for massive disputes. Anyways. It’s a roll coin if PayPal even bothers. They rarely help you out beyond 180 days. But given the federal investigation, they might. Who knows though. If it’s like 1-2 years. Goodluck. Dude already cleaned his bank and PayPal has no recourse to help you out.

Its simple guys, he just did a ponzi scheme with shoes. It just caught up to him. Shoes were taking longer and longer to receive because he was using people’s money to buy new releases before sending out the older releases.

Interest free loans for years - probably made a killing during the economic run up from 2019 on.

Then the past couple months happened. Everything/everyone seemed to be hurting and depending what he was heavily invested in, maybe he couldn’t recover. Maybe LUNA or all these damn tech stocks that tanked.

So beyond all the slick talk, disrespect, and told you sos….

The what this whole thing played out, I almost think he planned this out… whole store credit thing, emails/disclaimers with delayed shipping, yadda yadda yadda…. BUT… if it was all planned, why would he show his face? His wife’s face? He posted his kids on IG. I almost think (besides the million(s) dollar scam he pulled), there’s something else behind why this is happening… I’d assume someone with big money, or desperate money situation would try to find him and….

He likes the attention. The same reason the young kids who sell show their face. The same reason Ann Hebert's son did it.

PayPal already shut down his account for massive disputes. Anyways. It’s a roll coin if PayPal even bothers. They rarely help you out beyond 180 days. But given the federal investigation, they might. Who knows though. If it’s like 1-2 years. Goodluck. Dude already cleaned his bank and PayPal has no recourse to help you out.
You understand his company was an LLC right? Personally he isnt responsible for ****, thats why he filed his business under an LLC. All he can pay is restitution.

Yea it never made sense. One of the bigger debates in sneakers for a long time lol. I never bought from him but from most accounts they were legit pairs. But why? If he can get hundreds or thousands of pairs, why sell after release for less than market? I need to know how it worked lol.
Eh nobody really knows, the question about how or why he ran his business like that was talked about in circles in this thread a while ago.

Some said he sold under retail for his newsletter promos (holiday sales) but besides the promos he sold plenty of product for higher than retail… idk, I never looked besides those promos.

Another theory is he was floating preorder money to run his other businesses, basically obtaining an interest free loan from customers. Maybe take a 10% loss on shoe sales for 20% gain in other areas type of thing…

Who knows the truth right now but definitely seems like the 3rd theory has emerged of building up his business to as big as it got today, to pull the rug

Edit- almost forgot the theory he pushed fakes and was just waiting for rep factories to perfect them lmao

You understand his company was an LLC right? Personally he isnt responsible for ****, thats why he filed his business under an LLC. All he can pay is restitution.
You heard of Bernie madoff? No? Ok good google it. Nothing was under his personal operation. Look where he ended up

Wait so wouldn't paypal cover any transactions from the last 180 days. Isn't that their guarantee?

Interest free loans for years - probably made a killing during the economic run up from 2019 on.

Then the past couple months happened. Everything/everyone seemed to be hurting and depending what he was heavily invested in, maybe he couldn’t recover. Maybe LUNA or all these damn tech stocks that tanked.
Bro I really wouldn’t be surprised if he’s down bad from the markets

Back
Top Bottom