Zadehkicks pre orders

Lets get creative here, just for fun

Maybe his scam was to get a bunch of reps and then pay people in the Nike warehouses to swap them out for the real shoes. That would explain the poor QC we see on a lot of Jordans, how Zadeh's shoes passes authentication at such a high rate, and why Nike is supposedly getting involved.
Yeah man

Maybe Zadeh rebuilt the Nike warehouse

Hacked their security cameras

Made it look like it was business as usual on the cameras but he was really swapping out real product for fakes

And had an acrobatic Chinese guy to help break in

Conspiracy theorists are so trash.

Average intelligence but think they’re smarter than everyone else. Oh, you’re smarter than your fellow average intelligence, uneducated friends? That’s great.

Uneducated. Let me guess, education is just to brainwash us, right? That’s the excuse to stay uneducated? I’m sure your YouTube University education is really unbiased. Pathetic.

Intellectually LAZY. Connect two or three dots and then run with your conclusion. Too lazy to keep gathering more info. Don’t understand the difference between correlation and causation. Asks questions that have logical answers, but because they themselves can’t come up with those logical answers, they fall back on their illogical conspiracies.

Paranoid. The weed doesn’t help.

To pollute this thread with conspiracy theories regarding kids who have lost their lives is truly despicable and shameful.
didnt read last few pages but aint no conspiracies lol

just greedy dudes getting over on other greedy dudes.

sorry they lost their loot. but i hope/imagine they made a good amount before all this.

but damn it is great seeing resellers flipping out and in pain. i dont wanna say i believe in karma, but imagine all the bad energy from cats having to cough up resale…..now it gets unfolded back to them lol.

but nah its just greed on greed i believe.

Yeah man

Maybe Zadeh rebuilt the Nike warehouse

Hacked their security cameras

Made it look like it was business as usual on the cameras but he was really swapping out real product for fakes

And had an acrobatic Chinese guy to help break in
1653496184155.gif

Lets get creative here, just for fun

Maybe his scam was to get a bunch of reps and then pay people in the Nike warehouses to swap them out for the real shoes. That would explain the poor QC we see on a lot of Jordans, how Zadeh's shoes passes authentication at such a high rate, and why Nike is supposedly getting involved.

:lol:

But this brings up a good point though…Nike‘a terrible QC is what allowed the fake makers to get their **** so close to authentic…Just calling it as it is…This wouldn’t be a topic if Nike for their own house in order…

It’s just insane to me how much faith people put in guys like Zadeh…Never mind the process of “authenticating” these shoes supposedly go through on these aftermarket spots…I’m going to say it again…How did Zadeh have enough inventory to cover multiple resellers orders in the hundreds of thousands of dollars as well as the normal couple pair pre-orders he was selling? Almost everybody universally said he’d fulfill the orders at some point…He damn sure wasn’t buying back stock in those numbers he sold resellers who turned around and moved the stuff through spots like GOAT and StockX at an up-charge to himself…

It can’t be confirmed. People are just speculating because it is not clear how he was obtaining is stock.

GOAT is still the viable option for me but I’ll definitely be more selective on what I buy (i.e. limited releases).

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out and if Nike had anything to do with his business being shut down. They didn’t care that much when their executives son was reselling but they appear to be going the extra mile against everyone else.

I think the son getting caught is what started all this. We didn't see an immediate return but I think that caught the government's eye and forced them to crack down going forward

From columbine to sandy hook to the mass shooting in vegas to the Dylan Roof shooting, These things are ORCHESTRATED (psy ops with real casualties imo). They are coming for our guns. Call me everyone's favorite made up phrase ("conspiracy theorist") all you want
George Carlin - “think about how stupid the average American is, then remind yourself half the country is dumber than them”.

Stopped reading maybe yesterday 1pm, come back to 20 pages. Damn. Can't believe I really read through all of it too. Don't even need my morning coffee anymore, that was enough to get me up.

Some of those zadeh defenders were still in denial, absolutely crazy. "iT wAs LeGiT tILL iT wAsN't" lmao. Writing was on the wall. I personally know of at least one guy who was crazy enough to pre-order those chicago dior 1's. Think he also preordered the regular dior jordan cw high + low, not sure if he ever got them. He was an old customer at a restaurant I worked out, but I'm no longer there so I can't ask. So many people were dropping his link on the reimagined chi 1 thread. I just hope those cats didn't get burned too bad. Too many people got too much money to burn if they could afford dropping 5-6 figures on pre-orders from him.

At what point does PP or your cc company say, we don't get enough funds in reserve to cover these purchases? They really gonna reimburse cats 50k worth of pre-orders just because it falls in the 180 day window? Plus I thought they changed their policy where they don't cover resell purchases if you get burned. Something along those lines; heard about it last year I think.

It's your money they're clawing back. They themselves aren't reimbursing you.

Maybe consumers going for personal pairs will benefit from the bulk backdoor buyers getting shut down (Zadeh, Herbert, etc?)

More snkrs wins ?
Unfortunately in situations like this usually if you take down one, another takes it's place. It's up to someone from the top of the totem pole to make this right, Nike would have stopped this years ago if they cared, but we now know they were using this line their own individual pockets

Maybe consumers going for personal pairs will benefit from the bulk backdoor buyers getting shut down (Zadeh, Herbert, etc?)

More snkrs wins ?
Probably not. Way too many resellers and the one that aren’t burned will just keep hoarding pairs with their multi accounts and bots.

Back
Top Bottom