Zadehkicks pre orders

PayPal can discuss making exceptions for the 180 days, however, they can't even hesitate on those within the period as that would destroy their brand. I can just as easily checkout with a credit card directly for most retailers. I only use PayPal for the extra protection. If they don't honor that, people will be pissed.

Ummm… are we even sure he had employees? I’m no big fish but I can mail out 100 pairs in single boxes over about 5 hours all by myself, I get he was “selling” an extreme volume but “selling” and “shipping” are two different things and with the numbers he was actually shipping he could pack that by himself if he worked as hard as he said he did. At the very most id bet he had a couple fiends building and breaking down boxes.

Ummm… are we even sure he had employees? I’m no big fish but I can mail out 100 pairs in single boxes over about 5 hours all by myself, I get he was “selling” an extreme volume but “selling” and “shipping” are two different things and with the numbers he was actually shipping he could pack that by himself if he worked as hard as he said he did. At the very most id bet he had a couple fiends building and breaking down boxes.

100 pairs in 5 hours......are you factoring in the time to print and affix the labels too? Because 3 minutes per package seems a bit hard to believe unless you're doing an incredibly shoddy taping job

Yeah, no way...he was shipping many hundreds if not thousands. Part of his issue was just getting s**t out the door when he did ultimately get them in stock. I'm sure he had some help, which was still inefficient. And they were either trusted friends/employees whom he knew would keep quiet, or were completely oblivious to the scheme he was running.

100 pairs in 5 hours......are you factoring in the time to print and affix the labels too? Because 3 minutes per package seems a bit hard to believe unless you're doing an incredibly shoddy taping job

****-packages-mad.gif

Zadeh: "But I packed 100 pairs in 5 hours"

StockX to you when you sell the item: "Sorry, we can't take these"

I didn’t factor printing but that includes affixing them. I’d print as they’d come in from my phone to the printer then pack and ship in the morning. I do it in stages where I build all the boxes then insert the label in sneaker box, tape the package, and put the labels in the clear thing with sticky on it and have it on its way.

Got a response on my first PayPal claim.
Case closed in your favor​
[TD]We reviewed the case you filed on May 24, 2022 and have decided in your favor.[/TD]
[TD]We've issued a refund of $3,636.00 USD to you on . It may take up to 5 days for this refund to be reflected on your PayPal account or bank. If you paid using a credit or debit card, the money will be refunded to your card. Depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.[/TD]

All my cases expected to be closed today (6/4).

Has anyone been successful filing a claim over 180 days? I have some maybe 60ish days past the 180.

On a scale this large, I wonder how PayPal handles this? I know within 180 days they’re basically obligated to refund… I’m assuming they froze his account as soon as a certain amount of cases were open, but you’d think he took what he could and moved the money into an account not linked to PayPal, probably something into someone else’s name. Some of the amounts thrown around, PayPal might have some issues here.

All my cases expected to be closed today (6/4).

Has anyone been successful filing a claim over 180 days? I have some maybe 60ish days past the 180.

On a scale this large, I wonder how PayPal handles this? I know within 180 days they’re basically obligated to refund… I’m assuming they froze his account as soon as a certain amount of cases were open, but you’d think he took what he could and moved the money into an account not linked to PayPal, probably something into someone else’s name. Some of the amounts thrown around, PayPal might have some issues here.
I had one rejected from November 4 because it was ineligible from the 180 days but I’m attempting to dispute it with Citibank now.

Back
Top Bottom