Zadehkicks pre orders

I still don’t quite understand what lead to his downfall.

He was taking too many bulk orders and overextended himself?

Infrastructure couldn’t keep up with demand?

…why didn’t he just scale back?
We know he voluntarily opted to dissolve the LLC, but what triggered this voluntary action is up in the air. The petition to dissolve the LLC mentions creditors and third parties. If I am interpreting this correctly, creditors are parties that the company borrowed money from eg banks, and third parties are customers/us. So my guess would be maybe one of those creditors wanted their debt paid in full and he couldn't cover anymore with rising interest rates.

It'll be interesting to see what happens after the receiver has completely liquidated whatever assets the business has left. It doesn't sound like the receiver is fulfilling anymore orders as folks in here have had their shipping labels canceled. It sounds like the receiver is selling everything to pay off creditors first. So we'll find out soon enough:
  • Who the creditors are that the LLC owes money to
  • Can and will creditors sue Zadeh?
  • Us customers will get the short end of the stick, last claims to any of the company's assets

We know he voluntarily opted to dissolve the LLC, but what triggered this voluntary action is up in the air. The petition to dissolve the LLC mentions creditors and third parties. If I am interpreting this correctly, creditors are parties that the company borrowed money from eg banks, and third parties are customers/us. So my guess would be maybe one of those creditors wanted their debt paid in full and he couldn't cover anymore with rising interest rates.

It'll be interesting to see what happens after the receiver has completely liquidated whatever assets the business has left. It doesn't sound like the receiver is fulfilling anymore orders as folks in here have had their shipping labels canceled. It sounds like the receiver is selling everything to pay off creditors first. So we'll find out soon enough:
  • Who the creditors are that the LLC owes money to
  • Can and will creditors sue Zadeh?
  • Us customers will get the short end of the stick, last claims to any of the company's assets
Yup exactly, creditors (financial institutions) will ALWAYS with no exception be paid first. Same as with common stock, if a company dissolves those creditors who gave the loans to a business will be first in line after everything gets liquidated and shareholders will be absolutely last in line (aka they’ll get the residuals).

Looks like there was a private party lender (John Ponti) who was the straw that broke Zadeh's back, causing Zadeh to voluntarily dissolve the LLC.

"He started dictating the terms of how he wanted to repay." It was at this moment that he knew, he f-ed up.

"Malekzadeh essentially turned himself in, knowing full well that he faces possible criminal charges. According to three sources close to the case, Malekzadeh and his lawyer met with law enforcement officials in early May to inform them that Zadeh Kicks was insolvent and did not have the products or the financial wherewithal to fulfill orders already placed."

PayPal or CC come through for us 🙏

Both PP and my CC companies have issued refunds for my pending orders. I hate that Zadeh had to shutdown. He made ordering sneakers a breeze especially because I don't mind waiting
From 2016-2020, He fulfilled all his orders within 6-8 weeks as mentioned in the terms. It was until all the kids/resellers found out about him and began buying 500+ pairs. It was nice copping 3 pairs, sell 2 for retail, and practically wear the 3rd pair for free

I feel bad for buyers who just wanted to get a pair of shoes for a decent price and got burned.

I feel no sympathy whatsoever for buyers who placed large bulk orders with the intent to resell.

…karma as they say.

C8545760-CED5-4D55-A1ED-BFBA1554393C.gif

Looks like there was a private party lender (John Ponti) who was the straw that broke Zadeh's back, causing Zadeh to voluntarily dissolve the LLC.

"He started dictating the terms of how he wanted to repay." It was at this moment that he knew, he f-ed up.

"Malekzadeh essentially turned himself in, knowing full well that he faces possible criminal charges. According to three sources close to the case, Malekzadeh and his lawyer met with law enforcement officials in early May to inform them that Zadeh Kicks was insolvent and did not have the products or the financial wherewithal to fulfill orders already placed."

PayPal or CC come through for us 🙏
Can y’all copy/paste the article

I have 4 orders (personal pairs), which PayPal is stating they're still reviewing, despite the 4th being the deadline for ZK to respond. Not sure what they're reviewing; should be a done deal. Perhaps they're just busy.

I have 4 orders (personal pairs), which PayPal is stating they're still reviewing, despite the 4th being the deadline for ZK to respond. Not sure what they're reviewing; should be a done deal. Perhaps they're just busy.
Seen on twitter that paypal is now taking 30 days.

which makes sense with the amount of money that’s held up

Call em fam. I had the same **** happen and just got my 2k back (all personal pairs by the way).

PayPal lacking but I ain't mad at it. I'm not willingly giving away millions without at least a nudge.

Same thing I’m going thru with my 2 personal pairs. I called and she said zk had until tomorrow to respond for some reason. I’m assuming they don’t count weekend days

Back
Top Bottom