Zadehkicks pre orders

Just talked to PayPal, my cases were supposed to be closed 6/4, and they haven’t as of yet. Basically told me they have a special team handling the zadeh situation. Said they’re even considering covering transactions older than 180 days. Opening a claim will basically be auto-denied, but he said the team is searching daily for auto-deny cases, and will look into it if it’s a Zadeh transaction… worth a shot. He did say that anything within the 180 days IS covered, it’s just taking longer than normal.

If you file a charge ack with your card while you have an open claim with PayPal. It will close out your existing PayPal claim and you will have to deal with your CC company who will have to argue with PayPal

Do not open both. Open CC if you want to avoid PayPal in general or if PayPal closes with no refund
Good to know, I didn’t know that. Like I posted earlier today for my one transaction within 180 days I filed with both my cc and PayPal, idc where the refund $ comes from so I guess it doesn’t really matter.

Just talked to PayPal, my cases were supposed to be closed 6/4, and they haven’t as of yet. Basically told me they have a special team handling the zadeh situation. Said they’re even considering covering transactions older than 180 days. Opening a claim will basically be auto-denied, but he said the team is searching daily for auto-deny cases, and will look into it if it’s a Zadeh transaction… worth a shot. He did say that anything within the 180 days IS covered, it’s just taking longer than normal.
Happy for you and all the other homies stuck in purgatory.

Seems like most ppl will be okay. The zadeh crowd is already patient enough.

Bank overrules PayPal, but if you point out your rights as a consumer and those Visa/MC rules, you should be OK. If someone denies it, it's because they don't know what they're doing and you gotta appeal. Banks are gonna go back to PayPal for the funds on chargebacks and probably go after Zadeh personally afterwards considering the criminal investigation

I'd be surprised if PayPal changed their policy. This type of customer service (covering claims) is exactly why people use them. If they decrease their coverage too much they'll lose revenue from people shifting to other payment sources. Also, I'd be shocked if this hasn't happened MANY times before over the years, and surely for even more. At most one would think they would revise their processes to investigate these large volume movers more closely. Or maybe they just can't and did their due diligence over the years b/c he clearly survived for a decade or so. Perhaps just a black swan event no one could have predicted, and the conclusion is that it's just part of doing business.
All great points and all very plausible. I’ve read somewhere that they had done audits with him on a yearly basis or with some type of frequency and somehow whatever he was doing never raise any red flags enough to shut his account down which kind of surprised me. But then again, most that were waiting and waiting never said anything because they always wanted the shoes more than their money back. Plus his douche bag attitude toward people asking about the ridiculous wait times scared most knowing they’d be banned from ever ordering again. I’m sure that helped make it look good to anyone at PayPal doing these audits.

Just got an email from PayPal in regards to my open claims. I have to send them proof of orders, shipping info, etc within ten days and expect a wait of upto 30 days after.
Wait what?! So basically you have to do their job? They don’t have that info from your orders you placed using them? Seems very lazy on their part.

PayPal probably willing to gamble a lot of these people that got screwed don’t have all that info, don’t have time, or are too lazy to look for all that; so they won’t have to pay out to everyone filing a claim.

Just got an email from PayPal in regards to my open claims. I have to send them proof of orders, shipping info, etc within ten days and expect a wait of upto 30 days after.
All of that info we can get from his order confirmation email,right? Also did you ever try to claim over 180 day transaction?

That's dirty of PayPal man. They definitely have all of the info they need. Typical procedure is for the buyer to either prove they sent items or for the refund to be initiated.

I know PayPal is probably just trying to CYA considering there is millions in chargebacks but that's not cool to pass that stress on to consumers.

Capital One had me fill out a questionnaire for all transactions older than 60 days but not after 540 days (this surpasses their claim window period). They would've closed my case NOT in my favor if I hadn't provide receipts of exact item(s). Luckily I kept all receipts including the PayPal confirmation emails for every order placed thru Zadeh

In other scamming news… emerald city deadstock is still up and running
I live in the Seattle area and never heard of these people. I took a look at their site and it looks like it is a mix of in-stock shoes you can order and shoes you can pre-order. $325 for the Brotherhoods and $345 for Pollen 1's . :lol:

Might be purely coincidence, but since all this has started, has anyone else received (way more than normal) phishing/fake PayPal emails saying account restricted?

Back
Top Bottom