Zadehkicks pre orders

Might be purely coincidence, but since all this has started, has anyone else received (way more than normal) phishing/fake PayPal emails saying account restricted?
I haven't noticed an increase in phish emails.

Paypal is walking all of us.
I plan on calling in the next day or so, I’ve been too busy to sit on the phone with them…. But yeah, maybe Zadeh and PayPal are in cahoots…. Probably not, but Zadeh or anyone shouldn’t keep them from fulfilling their obligation to protect buyers like they claim to do.

Just want to put something out there… this slime bag was offering holiday jordan 11s pre order for $120 to trap thirsty greedy people like me into dumping cash to him. Nothing speculative or no genius financial maneuver involved he was straight robbing us so dont believe any of these news outlets or people acting like he had some business plan in place where he was predicting future prices or anything that requires anything aside from knowledge of how to pray on peoples greed.

Have a feeling paypal gonna pulls something grimey
Agreed. At this point we should all be refunded for transactions within 180 days, and they go after Zadeh, or his bank, or whoever they need to go after. If PayPal doesn’t do what they say they will, I feel like they’re gonna lose a lot of customers.

Once he started offering bulk sales and people were using bots to buy the newsletter items, I knew it was only a matter of time.

No sympathy here. This person was just trying to profit off others and took a business risk.
100%. Funny how unapologetic the reseller is at the end too.

Crazy tho from what this person has copped off Zadeh:

‘Zadeh always came through, including on rare releases such as Travis Scott x Jordan 1s, Union x Jordan 1s, Dior x Jordan 1s, Off-White x Nikes, and even Dunks such as the “Chunky Dunky.” ‘

Agreed. At this point we should all be refunded for transactions within 180 days, and they go after Zadeh, or his bank, or whoever they need to go after. If PayPal doesn’t do what they say they will, I feel like they’re gonna lose a lot of customers.
No they won’t

They sooner you realize PayPal sucks, the better

They’ve been screwing customers for decades. This won’t be anywhere close to the first time

No they won’t

They sooner you realize PayPal sucks, the better

They’ve been screwing customers for decades. This won’t be anywhere close to the first time
I’ll more than likely cancel my account if they don’t do what they’re supposed to. What’s the point of using them if they don’t protect when they say they will? I’d assume that many others will do the same with the situation that’s going on.

A68A5839-2319-49A3-83B9-10DA0A967C57.jpeg

Looks like [email protected] is sending out the Initial Notice to Creditors and Other Interested Parties of Receivership. Still though, wouldn’t count on this and would try to get your cc to resolve any disputes as this is going on.

PayPal seems to be putting up a fight. No response from them when usually it’s an open shut case when this stuff happens.

Just a generic we’re investigating. Best to just dispute it with the CC company?

Back
Top Bottom