Zion Joins Jordan Brand

This x1000

What was the last great model JB even put out that was relevant to streetwear/casual wear? They had some great performance models like the XX9 but none of the recent models have any lifestyle crossover.
That’s not a JB problem. Performance has been out of fashion for years now.

honestly im disapointed this sucks man. I was looking forward to see what colorways nike / puma / adidas would cook up for him. and JB smh

I'm shocked by this.

People usually don't go to Jordan cause they don't pay for real, is this the biggest contract they've offered?

I would love to see the other offers from Adidas and Puma

Performance wise Melo’s line is top tier but as we all know aesthetically they never hit besides the aforementioned ones we know of.

M9, M10, and M3 should def get a retro.
Your right. I am simply going off personal interest more than an over all view. The Jeter was really the only shoe I bought non J sig.

I'm shocked by this.

People usually don't go to Jordan cause they don't pay for real, is this the biggest contract they've offered?

I would love to see the other offers from Adidas and Puma

I was wondering the same.

Maybe Puma threw money at Ayton and Bagley too soon, and should have held out another year.

And Adidas is probably more dependent on Kanye for basketball now than a basketball player.

Zion and Tatum the new faces of the signature model?

I feel like he might get the Blake Griffin treatment and get his own team shoe or jump on the Superfly models. I feel like the signature models maybe just not built for him.

I was wondering the same.

Maybe Puma threw money at Ayton and Bagley too soon, and should have held out another year.

And Adidas is probably more dependent on Kanye for basketball now than a basketball player.

I heard on the radio Puma offered a lot more but Zion dreamed of the Jordan brand

All this tells me is that Zion is obviously not into sneakers like that. If he was he would’ve known better not to sign with Jordan Brand. To me it was a clueless decision. Might as well had signed with UA or Adidas etc. if he was going any direction other than Nike.

^speaking from what angle here? JB’s 2018-19 performance line was amazing, Westbrook’s performed better than the 33s IMO. The UltaFlys, SuperFlys, Omegas and CPs were all solid performers. I’d put them against any other brand offerings.

Both of y’all are crazy lol. No athlete other than Jordan himself has had long standing success with JB. It’s his shoe. Zions shoes will never have their own popular identity with Jordan’s logo plastered on the side of it. Get off the dog food.

^speaking from what angle here? JB’s 2018-19 performance line was amazing, Westbrook’s performed better than the 33s IMO. The UltaFlys, SuperFlys, Omegas and CPs were all solid performers. I’d put them against any other brand offerings.

“Solid performers”?. You mean strictly on court right? All shoes mentioned here are trash if we’re talking about anything other than on court performance. None of these shoes matter in pop culture or for casual buyers who want to wear stylish, significant shoes. Great players have their own signature shoe (usually with Nike), period. Don’t be mad at me for stating the truth.

I look at it from this way. They paid him way more than I thought they would. Which is not even close to what Z could have gotten from other brands. So JBs pitch and concepts had to be enticing. If the brand would focus more on him instead of it always being about the Jumpman, along with a new fresh design, and play backing hype it could work. I am not saying Im in line here. Just kinda excited to see if they will actually capitalize on a good situation.

We’ll see. Hasn’t been done with another JB athlete to this point. I’ll give em the benefit of the doubt and hope they do.

All this tells me is that Zion is obviously not into sneakers like that. If he was he would’ve known better not to sign with Jordan Brand. To me it was a clueless decision. Might as well had signed with UA or Adidas etc. if he was going any direction other than Nike.

What the hell?

As if Adidas and Under Armour put out these great basketball sneakers people camp out for :lol:

Back
Top Bottom