-Zoom Air popped in my HOH army green Foamposite 1's-

Either sell them on the Bay' or copp some replacement insoles just for a little more comfort than you have as of now..

Originally Posted by eddo1005

cant believe you balled in army foams..........

....As opposed to doing what with them?...Displaying them in a glass case?.....keeping them in the box for years?

I'm not much of a gym shoe collector anymore...So when I buy Basketball Shoes, I most likely bought them to hoop in'em... Not to resell them or let them sit and rot in a shoe box.

....As opposed to doing what with them?...Displaying them in a glass case?.....keeping them in the box for years?

I'm not much of a gym shoe collector anymore...So when I buy Basketball Shoes, I most likely bought them to hoop in'em... Not to resell them or let them sit and rot in a shoe box.

laugh.gif
@ the "Foams are indestructible" jab (I seen't it).I think you might be a tad bit confused as to what people mean when they say that.

laugh.gif
@ the "Foams are indestructible" jab (I seen't it).I think you might be a tad bit confused as to what people mean when they say that.

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Go to NDC under customer service and place a claim. I believe NIKE garuntee's their shoes for 3 years

Thanks, I'll look into that.

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Go to NDC under customer service and place a claim. I believe NIKE garuntee's their shoes for 3 years

Thanks, I'll look into that.

laugh.gif

....I just Googled these joints.....I really didn't know these joints went for $500+

.....Its funny because I went to HOH Chicago looking for some Basketball shorts and I ended up getting the foams too, This was like a week after release date. He tried to get me to buy the rest of their inventory (Like 4 pairs)....I looked at him funny, and said "Nah, I'm good"

laugh.gif

....I just Googled these joints.....I really didn't know these joints went for $500+

.....Its funny because I went to HOH Chicago looking for some Basketball shorts and I ended up getting the foams too, This was like a week after release date. He tried to get me to buy the rest of their inventory (Like 4 pairs)....I looked at him funny, and said "Nah, I'm good"

when they came out in Chicago they were only moving at around $250...Dudes that copped to flip got stuck

when they came out in Chicago they were only moving at around $250...Dudes that copped to flip got stuck

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

There's been 30 foam releases in the past 2-3 years, why hoop in one of the most limited colors? If you want to ball in foams you can buy mad other colors on clearance.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

There's been 30 foam releases in the past 2-3 years, why hoop in one of the most limited colors? If you want to ball in foams you can buy mad other colors on clearance.

Back
Top Bottom