zoom flight club review & 6 new pairs 3 citrons bg matrix & parker pg 1 pic

just to let everyone know this is much better than the paytons for ankle support as this protected my ankles from severe sprain as i go for lots of reboundsand tend to land on a shoe of someone else and that is what happened today 3 times and the shoes ankle protection did a great job with no sprains at all on myankles and by the way i will let you all know how it goes outdoors since i played indoors today and will use it outdoors wednesday. But a 5/5 for me on thisshoe it is just a great balling shoe. Also with the paytons the zipper handle tore off on the shoes after my first game and i had to get it replaced by nikebut this one the zipper handle is covered with the strap so it protected it well and kept it from ripping off i say better than the powermax as well on comfortand support.

So went to the park and balled outdoors in these shoes and the performance is great on these as i managed to do the same as indoors without any problems onthem. Slashed, drove in, ran under the basket and got a pass for a layup, fought for rebounds you name it i put these shoes to the same rigorous test i didindoors and it performed the same. No slipping and it held onto the concrete very well for the traction it has. I must say i am impressed with these and i onlyball in these and walked with them yesterday only so i can break it in. Now it feels more comfortable and i will just keep these shoes for balling indoors andoutdoors. For me it got a 5/5 for performance, comfort and support outdoors. I ran without the ball like rip hamilton as well to test the traction for quickstops jump stops, and cuts and it held it's ground the same way it did indoors. Once i broke it in the cushioning felt softer under my feet and i alsojogged with it for about 4 laps around the double outdoor courts and it felt great under my feet.

My collections of zoom flight clubs had to sell my old collections some weren't worth much but worth the sacrifice for these. By the way just an update onthe inside cushioning on these i called nike.com and requested for shoes that have full zoom air unit and they said the flight clubs were recommended becausethey have the full zoom air added on by the extra zoom air that you see through the heel. Just to let you all know what nike told me about this so i am happyto report this is full zoom air unit with the zoom air heel added on. I will also post the last 6 pairs on wednesday when they arrive. Also the 2 pairs ofpurples with the mayos were added to the first pic so it is 25 total pairs.

Had to wait for the citrons and they came today so i took the rest of my collections & that's all my clubs thanks for looking and in the future a newtopic of dissecting the clubs.

Originally Posted by badboy074

i say better than the powermax as well on comfort and support.]

What did you think of the forefoot cushioning? (Phylon only, right?)

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by badboy074

i say better than the powermax as well on comfort and support.]

What did you think of the forefoot cushioning? (Phylon only, right?)
forefoot cushioning is the same as paytons glove to me when i cut ran and jumped for boards in the court it all felt the same as the glove nothingdifferent. I believe the air zoom unit is heel and forefoot on this one cause from the comparison with the gloves the feel is exactly the same just that thisis better on ankle and comfort of the shoes to the gloves.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

If I can get a blacked-out pair on the cheap, I'm sold.

the 110 plus tax price is worth it on this one but i got it 25 percent off so it was 85 plus shipping on this one from my friend in niketown chicago so no taxand it is worth the regular price trust me and to those that worry about their ankle injury or foot injury this shoe imho protects perfectly in the court and ican't say enough that when i landed on some shoes going for boards today my ankle was well protected and got no sprains at all. That in itself is the mostimportant when it comes to buying bball shoes is the protection you get from the shoe. If you guys can get it regular price please i suggest you do. If waitingfor a sale and your wearing and old bball kicks i wouldn't risk it as one of my bball opponents were playing in the kobe 4 shoes for example and it was alowtop shoe and his ankles after landing on someone swelled up crazy. Man i felt bad cause i told him about shoes for protection and what to get and he saidthat it is all about kobe and the best looking kicks for him when it comes to wearing shoes for ball. Well he got what he paid for i guess.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

i'd cop for $50-60 . These are not worth $110

either you spend 110 and get great protection for bball or buy 125 and spend a few months healing when i buy these kinds of shoes i look for protection andnot looks or styles. Simple shoes like the air powermax or these shoes for example have been my choice cause of the cushion it provides for my legs and theprotection it provides for my feet. If you don't like them because they don't look good then it is your choice but because of what happened to myopponent with the kobe 4 i am glad i didn't choose those and chose the right shoes that are keeping me from going to the first aid for my feet and ankles.So when it comes to protection these to me are worth the price instead of paying more to treat an ankle or foot injury in the hospital.

^^^ damn you are a cheap mofo! cop you some reeboks for 50-60 bucks son, leave the flightclubs to professionals...

hah alpha coming through
these look promising, i got to check them out today at the mall.
i'm probably going back later today to actually try em on though

most signature shoes when it comes to protection on you doesn't provide them at all and when something bad happens on court then that is when the regretcomes in on spending so much because it is a sig shoe. I always find that lower priced nike bball shoes always gives great protection on your feet and legs andi have no job right now since i got laid off. But from the payton glove experience i knew these shoes would give me the same if not better protection on courtand that is why i never thought about the money and thought about me not having health insurance and what would happen if i got hurt with kicks that are pricedhigh but never provided protection. Always think if you play ball what shoes protects and what shoes doesn't and most of the time it is the expensive fancylooking sig shoes that offer no help on you on court.

with any shoe if u land on someone's foot ur going to either tweak or roll your ankle
from my experience i havne't tweaked an ankle in low tops watsoever ::knock on wood::
but it's a lot about the stability with the shoes with how wide the base is and outtrigger
given these would be better than low tops with securing your ankle, but it's personal preference
hopefully these's feel good when i try them on

i'd definitely get myself a pair if there was a blackout cw. i wish the flight clubs had both forefoot and heel zoom because for 110, i'd just getanother pair of huarache 09s. can't wait for further reviews though.

I may have to try these. I have the CB34 Hypermax coming and plan on getting the Hoyle Hyperize. Who else might get all three? I want some comparisons.

Were these designed by Petrie?? Im seeing some very similar lines between these and the Air Max 360 BBs.

^^^ copped for 55 aswel with my footlocker employee 50% discount this weekend good stuff was copped this weekend yessir
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ALPHAPROJECT

^^^ damn you are a cheap mofo! cop you some reeboks for 50-60 bucks son, leave the flightclubs to professionals...
ohwell.gif
have you been to ross, lebron v's for $28 cant beatthat... also finding someone to get them on 50% ea isnt uncommon

i'll stick to my hyperdunks i've landed on pleaty of people's ankles and still no sprains these and the 2k4, 2k5 are the best for ankle support!

Originally Posted by ALPHAPROJECT

What a dumb comment. It's not that im cheap. I have like 30 pairs of basketball shoes in my rotation plus I'm smart with my money becausei know i could save 50-60 dollars by waiting for just a few months. I bet you anything these Zoom flight shoes will show up at at your local Nordstrom rack for49.99 in about 2-3 months. Buying regular basketball shoes at retail price is a stupid move financially. The air powermax still sell for 99.99 at footlockerand Eastbay. But if you go to Nordstrom rack, they're sell for dirt cheap at 39.99.

I only pay retail for exclusive kicks . I would never pay retail for general releases.

thx for OP's inform~
it seems like a good pair of balling shoes...
first i thought they looked too much inspiration of the payton shoes... but now i think they looked pretty nice...
hmm thinking if shud cop one

I don't know how y'all coppin for 55 when retail is 115 in every footlocker i went to..i copped mine for 57.50..comfortable shoes though..and looksreally good..can't wait for the JR Smith colorway to drop!

Back
Top Bottom