zoom flight club review & 6 new pairs 3 citrons bg matrix & parker pg 1 pic

eyy man everything is case to case when it comes to rolling your ankles, its not the same everytime.. some people even sprain their themselves with ASOs on..

balled in these last nite... mad comfy. i like these better than the hyperflights and that lunar foam

the zipper stays up with the strap and just fits like a glove...

i know dudes hate thats it not ful zoom but they still feel good.

Originally Posted by Mick Jagger

What about that air pocket? It looks like it could bust!
Air pocket doesn't have air like air max unit it is only showing the zoom air cushioning on the heel. So it will never burst because it onlyhas the white zoom air cushioning inside to cushion your heel.

how are these compared to the soldier 3s? i'm looking to pick up a pair of kicks that can perform outdoors.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

how are these compared to the soldier 3s? i'm looking to pick up a pair of kicks that can perform outdoors.
Just pick these up because of the price which is cheaper and the support and comfort after you break them in outdoors. I do enjoy these very muchbut just an advise and wear them to walk the first time you wear them to go play ball. After that you should break them in little by little and they shouldfeel great then. I wouldn't recommend the soldiers from my experience wearing the lebron 6 balling.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Just pick these up because of the price which is cheaper and the support and comfort after you break them in outdoors. I do enjoy these very much but just an advise and wear them to walk the first time you wear them to go play ball. After that you should break them in little by little and they should feel great then. I wouldn't recommend the soldiers from my experience wearing the lebron 6 balling.
i hear ya but you can't judge the S3 based on your experience with the VI. btw the flight clubs and S3s retail for $110.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Just pick these up because of the price which is cheaper and the support and comfort after you break them in outdoors. I do enjoy these very much but just an advise and wear them to walk the first time you wear them to go play ball. After that you should break them in little by little and they should feel great then. I wouldn't recommend the soldiers from my experience wearing the lebron 6 balling.
i hear ya but you can't judge the S3 based on your experience with the VI. btw the flight clubs and S3s retail for $110.

Yes that is true but for 150 plus on the six i can't believe it didn't have a great ankle support. Maybe the soldiers might be better for you though. Ireally don't recommend the zoom flight clubs to big men as it is made for a faster player and made for point guards/shooting guards. Dampier did injure hisankle because of the flight clubs. I guess it is on people's experiences that can be judged on the type they had with their sneakers. Just stating my ownexperience so far. But it is up to you to decide which ones you want. Thanks.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

eyy man everything is case to case when it comes to rolling your ankles, its not the same everytime.. some people even sprain their themselves with ASOs on..

Manilaboyxix you are right about different experiences with shoes. Look at dampier when he hurt his ankle twisting with the flight clubs on. But i haven'thad the same as dampier did. I just never really thought this shoe should be worn by big men since it is designed for smaller and faster players. But i guessthey can twist their ankles as well. Anyone who has this shoe hopefully it is ok with your own experience balling in or outdoors.

if ur going to talk about shoe and position designation....
u got to bring up DFish lol, dude is a PG always in Air Max Based shoes
yes there's shoes specifically geard towards a position....
but it's people's preference and it's actually what happens that causes injury
such as landing on someone's foot.... landing on the side of ur foot, etc.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

if ur going to talk about shoe and position designation....
u got to bring up DFish lol, dude is a PG always in Air Max Based shoes
yes there's shoes specifically geard towards a position....
but it's people's preference and it's actually what happens that causes injury
such as landing on someone's foot.... landing on the side of ur foot, etc.
yes so i am kind of wrong when i say that the flight club prevents ankle injury, but in my experience it has prevented my ankles from beinginjured as in the lebron 6 i was out for awhile because of my ankle injury from that shoe. Just with me this shoe has been great. I know i am praising it likeif i'm tony parker but really after what it has done for me on court, it deserves to be reviewed and given positive praise from my own experience.

i tried both shoes on today and i have to say i'm probably going to go with the S3s on this one. i sense that the outer layer of the flight clubs wouldtear one day causing me to frown. both shoes felt comfortable but i felt the S3s would definitely last longer than the flight clubs. and i know most you whojoined the club already have already looked the other way when it comes to the lack of zoom in the forefoot but i can't. the flight clubs are on my listbut the S3s come before it. and i can't wait for the zoom bb3s.

cbfpunch-
i'm with you there my dude.
i grabbed me a pair of POP S3s, but I'm going to hold onto those for a lil
so I need to grab another pair to play some ball in
the FC's are nice but i got to wait
I'd much rather have zoom in the forefoot than the heel
and yes, the upper feels a little weak, but it's okay i guess

badboy074-
i totally understand where you're coming from
but i just wanted to say that shoe designation doens't mean a thing
people have different experiences with different shoes
these look like they could be sleeper shoes and the review is appreciated

i tried both shoes on today and i have to say i'm probably going to go with the S3s on this one. i sense that the outer layer of the flight clubs would tear one day causing me to frown. both shoes felt comfortable but i felt the S3s would definitely last longer than the flight clubs. and i know most you who joined the club already have already looked the other way when it comes to the lack of zoom in the forefoot but i can't. the flight clubs are on my list but the S3s come before it. and i can't wait for the zoom bb3s.
You are right and one day it might happen to me. The outer layer with zipper does wear out with zipping and unzipping all the time. That is alsoone of the reasons why i am making the black red only for balling and the grey for everyday casual use. The paytons outer layer is very thin compared to theclubs and the zipper is made worse than the clubs. But reason i got the clubs is for my feet to be protected as well as my ankles. But maybe for me taking arisk for balling street and indoor in these is for testing the outer layer on this shoe as well to see how tough it is. But from what i feel on this layer andthe paytons this one will last longer than the paytons. Hopefully for a lifetime. And the layers is made of a better and tougher material than the paytons wereback then so i am also very curious as to how these hold up because i will contact nike if something does happen to the covering of these shoes. By the way iwill take pictures on these after sunday since i play ball tomorrow and sunday to let you guys know how the shoes are after two weeks since the first picturejust to update you guys. Really love reviews.
happy.gif
pimp.gif

show anymore but i will update this with the purples since those are the ones that i'm playing ball in for now.

^ so you're saying you balled outdoors but didn't?
No when we lose games other teams have next so what i do is jog around the double courts when i'm not playing and waiting for the next gamewith these shoes.

pics aint working

so these vs soldier 3s vs ts creators.....???????? 185 lb 5'11 PF/SF (im 15)

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

i thought i was in sneaker showcase
Since my pic of the other shoes had problems i just posted what i bought along with the reviews i will post my purples next week to let you knowhow it is after being used for 2 1/2 weeks ballin and jogging round the court. I didn't want to make two topics so i just posted the pic along with myreviews.

Back
Top Bottom