• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
From the looks of it the ZK2 appear to be more limited than the ZK1?

I think I'm done with this pack. Too much work has to be put in to attain a pair although I know I can get them if I want through different websites. I'm happy with my one pair in a few weeks :smokin

2-8 MAKING THE 1'S LOOK LIKE GR'S.

If you haven't kept up the past 2 - 3 years you will be surprised, everything has exploded with new collectors and resellers.

For instance:

i went to Footlocker at 10 am today when they opened to get a pair of $200 Lebron XI Miami Nights.
All sold out, went to Champs, same story.
Came home, checked NDC, Eastbay and Fnl - all sold out.
Said "f- it" and decided to order a LeBron XI ID.

At least no hassles and I get a special kick.

********The days of the easy cop are long gone my friend.**********
Why would you do all that when it was so easy to get online?

Jimmy jazz had them up for a long time last night and it was super easy on FNL this morning.

Anyone know the pickup window for NTLA? I might swing by and try to get a 2nd pair since I need to head that direction anyway.

I really hope ms restock happens with this entire pack just so I can try and have my happiness ruined again :D :\

going to start collecting tickets for the rest of the pack
this online thing isnt working for me 
mean.gif

People need to realize... Nike doesn't give two ***** about the "loyal to the brand" people that could (I say could, because by the time this wave has passed, it will be too late for a lot of us) be around when this whole fad is over. They only care about today, and all the little kids that spend mommy and daddy's money to flip shoes for 2-3 xs retail or more. It sucks, but nothing we can do about it. They're the ones that keep stuff selling out, and people thirsting for shoes, that in any other case wouldn't wake up early, or even stroll in a few days later to buy.

If dudes are considering stepping out of the "the game", there's no better time than now. I'm on the edge of doing so.... This is all ridiculous.

My NY fellas

when do NTNY usually give out tickets for a saturday release? or they do FCFS?

and do u get to choose your size? thanks!

I was just using the Bruce Lee's as an example.  Size 13s are practically extincted.  I know what you mean there.  I like both of these preludes more than the Bruce Lee.  It's just a popular pair I decided to use as an example.

I share the pain with you in regards to the rarity of limited size 13 kicks.

bull **** ive been on kb24 since 8am this morning all 3 pages open and kept refreshing over and over. I never seen nuttin on theses 2's. how did i miss them.......................................

People need to realize... Nike doesn't give two ***** about the "loyal to the brand" people that could (I say could, because by the time this wave has passed, it will be too late for a lot of us) be around when this whole fad is over. They only care about today, and all the little kids that spend mommy and daddy's money to flip shoes for 2-3 xs retail or more. It sucks, but nothing we can do about it. They're the ones that keep stuff selling out, and people thirsting for shoes, that in any other case wouldn't wake up early, or even stroll in a few days later to buy.

If dudes are considering stepping out of the "the game", there's no better time than now. I'm on the edge of doing so.... This is all ridiculous.

all of this....

Finally found some Prelude 1s in my size for a decent price. Can't wait until they get here. Congrats to anyone who was able to cop the 2s. 

2 and 3 are so wack compared to the 1s imo...

next 2 weeks should be interesting!

3s and Gammas dropping same day and 4s and Bred 1s the week after! Pure craziness

I'm extra salty this go around. No luck online, but im extra salty that NT boston has been shut down for a while and wont be open til the spring. I'd rather have a glimmer of hope with a raffle, than none on NDC

Back
Top Bottom