Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

any RSVP tips?
Use a Service 
tired.gif

wowwww HoH doing raffles on a SUNDAY for the 3s.
I asked the HOH I picked up my pair from and they said they were only doing tickets for the gamma 11 tomorrow. Who knows, it was shortly after the tweet so maybe he just didn't know.

FWIW, I asked someone who appeared to be the manager.

I'm with a lot of you guys, jumping through all these hoops has gotten really tiresome. I'm not stressing over this pack. I'm entering raffles but that's it. And I'm only going to try for the III and IV. I'm one for two so far so we'll see how I finish up.

After the VI, my amount of Kobe purchases have decreased greatly.

Shame seeing people scoop so many pairs when so many others want them it is what it is though.  Thinking I'm might sell my WTK to fund myself getting the II's.  See myself wearing the II's but never wearing my WTK we will see though

NTSF did FCFS??!!?? I'm there if they do it next week. edit: that's if they're not doing the XI FCFS :x

Last edited:
Catching up on the thread, it seem like it got worse this week. I forgot about all releases. I was going nuts waiting in line for the act because my pic was black and white mixed with low ink on my admissionticket but got to take it. I don't feel like the salt I will have next week for the gammas and 3s so I guess I'm going searching for a bot or a Nt member one.

I need some confirmation about NTSF all these dudes on IG saying they did FCFS when @jg1980 picked up his RSVP this morning... Doesnt make sense...

Back
Top Bottom