• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I need some confirmation about NTSF all these dudes on IG saying they did FCFS when @jg1980 picked up his RSVP this morning... Doesnt make sense...
going downtown a little later.. will try to ask one of them if they did that and see if they will actually tell me or not. ill get back to you

Hey guys, so are the preludes only being sold at HOH, and Nike locations?  Is Nike.com the only online retailer selling them?

Sorry, I am little late to the party.    Thanks

450 for kobe prelude 4, do you guys think that's a good price to pay? The guy said hell have them in hand this Wednesday. Do you guys see the resale prices on the 4 being higher or lower than 450?

I personally think re-sell prices will be around the same for them each week, since people will always try to rationalize that they can make up for missing a release the next week. But what do I know honestly?

I personally think re-sell prices will be around the same for them each week, since people will always try to rationalize that they can make up for missing a release the next week. But what do I know honestly?
I doubt I'll be able to cop the prelude 4 for retail so I'm trying to figure out if 450 is a good deal or if they'll be cheaper on release date.

I doubt I'll be able to cop the prelude 4 for retail so I'm trying to figure out if 450 is a good deal or if they'll be cheaper on release date.
I didn't explain myself properly my bad... I think the re-sell for the I's has been around 400-450 the II's might be around the same, so why not jump at the 4's? Especially if it's the shoe you want from the pack and you don't think you can get for retail, do the damn thing

That connection error on bike really sucks. I hope that's not the case for the gammas next week

Last edited:
Had to cop a pair (or two) of the GS sizes for my little buddy.  Ironic that his pairs took more effort than mine.  
happy.gif

The release for these prelude Kobes really make me not want to try to cop anymore :lol: after this first time trying to get the 2s I honestly almost wanna give up on these :smh: I'm happy I'm interested in only the 7s so I have a break from now till then

I'm about to pull the trigger on one of the last prelude 1's in 11.5 . $799. Confused . Should I buy db foams instead ? eBay has more db foams than prelude 1. Help

I'm about to pull the trigger on one of the last prelude 1's in 11.5 . $799. Confused . Should I buy db foams instead ? eBay has more db foams than prelude 1. Help
would not ever drop 799 on the P1. the going price are 400. keep searching.

So after all the prelude releases are up will they still be releasing more previous Kobe's ?

would not ever drop 799 on the P1. the going price are 400. keep searching.

They're not going for $799 but certainly not going for $400.

Prices are around $525-600 and they're going up with time.

You're not going to find them for $400 anywhere.

Last edited:
They're not going for $799 but certainly not going for $400.

Prices are around $525-600 and they're going up with time.

You're not going to find them for $400 anywhere.
This is the truth... these can hit 1g in the future I promise 

Back
Top Bottom