• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Sellers are more than likely figuring in the 10% eBay fee in their auctions... Contact seller and see if they'll deal straight through PayPal and both seller and buyer save money.

Sellers are more than likely figuring in the 10% eBay fee in their auctions... Contact seller and see if they'll deal straight through PayPal and both seller and buyer save money.
True that, thanks for the advice. the thirst is real out there. watched a pair of 1's go from 0.99 to $405 in the frame of 5 mins if not less

Not at all. $500 is pretty much average right now. If buying all of em, should at least get some sort of package deal.

For that I'd make the seller eat shipping on each individual shoe if he wants to be a ****.

On the flip side, I could also see resellers doing 4k+ BECAUSE it's the entire set. But I agree with you, in almost every single scenario a packaged deal should be cheaper than the sum of the individual units.

I see kicks crew finally took in.complaints why they haven't always waited for the market to set a price instead of canceling orders.like they do is beyond me.

Idk man I wouldn't do it... my size too 
tired.gif

This is what I did this morning.
Negotiated a PP invoice with a Ebay seller for my size 13.
$410 shipped.

I'm selling a few general release kobes that I had doubles of to fund the Prelude 2's.
The way I look at it I will be ahead of the game.

The Prelude's are just too damn limited and eventually they will dry up and the prices will rise.
Already, the availability of size 13's is dwindling fast.

Last edited:
Hi,

Just after a little information if possible. Is there any point whatsoever trying to buy shoes via the twitter link? I am only asking because on the last two Kobe Releases i was on the product page with in seconds and every pair had gone. Therefore any info would be appreciated because if it's very unlikely I am not wasting my time again.

Thanks 

Hi,
Just after a little information if possible. Is there any point whatsoever trying to buy shoes via the twitter link? I am only asking because on the last two Kobe Releases i was on the product page with in seconds and every pair had gone. Therefore any info would be appreciated because if it's very unlikely I am not wasting my time again.

Thanks 

More than likely you have no chance.
The bots have dominated the twitter release only Nike releases the past year.

Lots of other variables; internet speed, computer, location to Nike's servers, etc.

These days, the average joe has little chance of success with the TLO releases including me.
My strategy is too sell my general release kobes and use that money to fund the Preludes.

Best bet is to friend a computer genius. That's my goal.

i sure hope so. looking forward to a good pack deals.
I think it's all up for grabs... some people just want a pair or 2 or 3, others want to complete the pack for a collection.  This will make obtaining an entire collection a lot harder than it seems as there will be a larger demand for some shoes vs others which will make an entire collection worth more in my opinion.  Anyone selling  "The pack" may consider these factors and ask for more.  

As a set imagine getting each one of these signed by kobe himself.... 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
More than likely you have no chance.
The bots have dominated the twitter release only Nike releases the past year.

Lots of other variables; internet speed, computer, location to Nike's servers, etc.

These days, the average joe has little chance of success with the TLO releases including me.
My strategy is too sell my general release kobes and use that money to fund the Preludes.

Best bet is to friend a computer genius. That's my goal.
Thanks for that info. 

Yesterday the manager at the HOH told me only (15) stores in the US got the Preludes.
The store locations were hand picked by Nike. I asked him if any other additional HOH locations would get the
Preludes and he said no. The HOH I shop at did not get them.

Again, this is what he told me so I have no way to verify if it's true or not true.

Yesterday the manager at the HOH told me only (15) stores in the US got the Preludes.
The store locations were hand picked by Nike. I asked him if any other additional HOH locations would get the
Preludes and he said no. The HOH I shop at did not get them.

Again, this is what he told me so I have no way to verify if it's true or not true.
check the lanch calendar...it'll tell you which stores.

Back
Top Bottom