• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
ugh, today just gets worse, I tried some guy for a preorder and I just got refunded, guess he didnt pick up my size, now im at the mercy of resellers so much salt, just so much

He just used you for an interest free loan, son.

I learned that the hard way :smile:

wait so what happened to me? haha you guys seem to more than me, could either of you break it down so I can understand a little better
dude did a "preorder" with you and then said F you when he saw he could get more money and returned your money and sold the pair to someone else.

When you do preoder if they didn't get them in your cart then they refund you what you paid. The one I use gives their bot specifically for that shoe, so I will know if the shoe is in my cart.. No dont pm me asking which service

dude did a "preorder" with you and then said F you when he saw he could get more money and returned your money and sold the pair to someone else.
oh! yeah that makes more sense, I got tripped up when the other guy said intrest free loan.  Yeah it sucks but thats just how some people play the game these days

oh! yeah that makes more sense, I got tripped up when the other guy said intrest free loan.  Yeah it sucks but thats just how some people play the game these days
yup I would never do something like that. Terrible business practice

When you do preoder if they didn't get them in your cart then they refund you what you paid. The one I use gives their bot specifically for that shoe, so I will know if the shoe is in my cart.. No dont pm me asking which service

Why even go into ANY detail about what you use if you aren't willing to share further details?

Why even go into ANY detail about what you use if you aren't willing to share further details?
There are few bot companies that do this.. Try twitter searching auto add ndc and you'll probably see a few that offer it. I came across it the other day

I need some confirmation about NTSF all these dudes on IG saying they did FCFS when jg1980 jg1980 picked up his RSVP this morning... Doesnt make sense...
The Prelude 2's are so dope. Definitely my top one out of the pack. The marble cool grey with the gold is amazing.

They only did FCFS for 12's. no one was lined up for the leftover RSVP prelude 2's. whoever said they were both FCFS is wrong.

Last edited:
There are few bot companies that do this.. Try twitter searching auto add ndc and you'll probably see a few that offer it. I came across it the other day

Oh no, I don't partake in ANY of that bot nonsense, nor do I even really care much about this pack besides the Kobe I's, it's just that the "no don't pm me asking which service" part came across as some real scumbag **** to me :lol:

Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Im camping out for the 3. Ski masks, water, a camp chair and 2 blankets is all i need. The 3 is a must have for me.

To anyone who copped and has in hand, please describe the material? I am sure the quality is great, but I am curious what the material is and if its more of a buttery feel or more short hair nubuck like on the toro 4.

To anyone who copped and has in hand, please describe the material? I am sure the quality is great, but I am curious what the material is and if its more of a buttery feel or more short hair nubuck like on the toro 4.

It's more like a short hair nubuck. Definitely not buttery. Almost feels like felt. The materials are trash on these preludes. The detail however, is A-1.

Last edited:
It's more like a short hair nubuck. Definitely not butterery. Almost feels like felt. The materials are trash on these preludes. The detail however, is A-1.

Materials are trash? I disagree. I think the quality is good, not great but definitely not trash.

Back
Top Bottom