• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Materials are trash? I disagree. I think the quality is good, not great but definitely not trash.

Compared to full grain leather on the OGs....there's no comparison. ESPECIALLY for a $200 price tag coming all the way from $130. "To each their own" I guess.

Last edited:
^ @HdBkNIKE I know galaxy foams aren't what they once were but that sounds sus IMO. To ultimately answer the question.....
Preludes>>>>

Last edited:
So someone offered me DS Galaxy Foamposites for my Prelude 1s... thoughts on this? Come up on my part?
Really personal preference, and I REALLY like the galaxy foams (all hype aside), but if I had the 1s, I'd keep the 1s. If I wasn't a Laker fan, I might feel different....

If anyone was curious, Kicks Crew has preorders now for all sizes on prelude 2s, $570 bucks 
eyes.gif

So someone offered me DS Galaxy Foamposites for my Prelude 1s... thoughts on this? Come up on my part?
if legit go for it. Sounds suspect though
If I had galaxys, depending how much I paid I'd offer em up for the 1s. I don't tho :\

very few spots if any will allow fcfs

Hopefully they let us camp next week. Online is like trying to win the lottery
i feel more confident trying to win the lottery...

If I had galaxys, depending how much I paid I'd offer em up for the 1s. I don't tho :\
i feel more confident trying to win the lottery...
I'm talking in terms of reseale value. Ds galaxies go for more then preludes at this point. I would take that trade though, I got the preludes :lol:

Not at all. $500 is pretty much average right now. If buying all of em, should at least get some sort of package deal.

For that I'd make the seller eat shipping on each individual shoe if he wants to be a ****.
I mean we can't really tell right? Till we see how resell prices are with the other 3-8 don't you think? 

As of now with the prices of 1s and 2s... I say maybe 3200-3500 for all 8... thats based off resell of the 1s and 2s right now though

Found a pair locally; $360. 

Not my size but I won't gamble and try to pay more later. 
yeah 360 seems about what it is right now. Some ebay prices are outrageous, feeding way off of the hype from the ones, I got a bad feeling about all the rest now

Anything that is 425-450 shipped, get sniped quick on the bay.

Once it drys up a few months from now, it will be harder to find your specific size. 

Ultimate goal = size 9 set by end of feb/march. lol

Back
Top Bottom