• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

Do you guys think these are worth holding onto or selling right away. I was lucky enough to get 2 pairs and will rock one but am not sure about the other. If i only make a 100 bucks i would rather wait. Do uou think they will increse a lot over the years
duh.

Do you guys think these are worth holding onto or selling right away. I was lucky enough to get 2 pairs and will rock one but am not sure about the other. If i only make a 100 bucks i would rather wait. Do uou think they will increse a lot over the years
2 pairs of what?

Can't wait for all of the greedy NTers to flood your inbox begging you to give up your 2nd pair at retail... Hah

just got a call from HoH Glendale for the 3s , crazy cause yday i got a call from them for winning gammas too . Im so pumped
Congrats Bro!  BC, Cerritos, and Lakewood told me when I went to grab tickets on Sunday that while I could enter the raffle for each shoe, I could only win one and would be disqualified for participating in the other  one.  I asked them, "so if I win the gammas first, you're saying that I won't be able to win the Preludes?"  They all told me that's correct.  So I decided not to try for Gammas.  
eyes.gif

Congrats Bro!  BC, Cerritos, and Lakewood told me when I went to grab tickets on Sunday that while I could enter the raffle for each shoe, I could only win one and would be disqualified for participating in the other  one.  I asked them, "so if I win the gammas first, you're saying that I won't be able to win the Preludes?"  They all told me that's correct.  So I decided not to try for Gammas.  
eyes.gif
Thanks, that's what got me worried when I went to BC, the guy said he would disqualify the other shoe if i won one. I got nervous cause i went to BC last outta all 5 before finding out that rule.

None of the other stores told me that so i was like f*** it, im here anyway might as well try for both. Hope everything goes smooth on sat. GL to you !

Last edited:
If you want to resell, don't ask the community in which you plan on screwing over in the future for advice.

If you want to resell, don't ask the community in which you plan on screwing over in the future for advice.
Lol...

On another note ..Honestly I'm not wearing any of mine, I'm completing the collection and will hold as a pride possession. Judge me IDC *shrug*

Last edited:
I'm starting to CAVE for the Prelude IIs. Someone point me to the current best price in the SF Bay Area. $380? Trying to resist... but it is pulling at me.

I've been sonned. But incorrectly. I'm willing to pay 380 currently, but people asking 425 or more. This is before travel expenses.
$380 ain't like offering the moon. It's regular, slightly low offer if using eBay or PayPal.

$380 ain't like offering the moon. It's regular, slightly low offer if using eBay or PayPal.

This is craigslist. Cash. But it is before the driving to meet since I would assume they would ask more if we meeting instead of me driving to them all the way. Gas is pricy.
Maybe I should specify better. I deem as the moon since I don't normally pay such exuberant amounts above retail. So it feels like the moon to me. While others may be offering market value, which I feel is like Mars.

This is craigslist. Cash. But it is before the driving to meet since I would assume they would ask more if we meeting instead of me driving to them all the way. Gas is pricy.
Maybe I should specify better. I deem as the moon since I don't normally pay such exuberant amounts above retail. So it feels like the moon to me. While others may be offering market value, which I feel is like Mars.
oh ok. Do you then. If you can score a pair at that price do it, cuz I highly doubt prices are lowering anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom