• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Glad I dont have the fever like most people do with this pack. Ima take a shot at the V, but its gonna be retail or nothing. There isnt a single pair I could bring myself to pay over retail for, let alone 2.5 X retail.

If you want to resell, don't ask the community in which you plan on screwing over in the future for advice.

Wasn't trying to screw anyone over or sell to anyone here. Just asked if it's worth keeping as an investment over getting rid of right away.

Who's winning?
Trade WTK8 for Prelude 2s
I mean I feel right now the WTK are more expensive due to their "what the" title. but at the end of the day they are two different shoes and the 2's are a very clean CW, id side with the 2's but its all personal preference 

You And Me Both!

Might Just Have To Entertain The "Sell And ReBuy" Technique On This One
eyes.gif
I've run into that problem a lot lately.  Sell and Rebuy usually is your best bet 

If there is one pair I have to have from the pack, it is this one.  Too bad the spanish shot clock won't have them.  They probably felt like they had too many people asking for these in-store, or else they wouldn't have said they won't be online (just a guess).  If anybody has any tips, other than the usual spots, I would appreciate a PM.  No bot service PMs please.

If there is one pair I have to have from the pack, it is this one.  Too bad the spanish shot clock won't have them.  They probably felt like they had too many people asking for these in-store, or else they wouldn't have said they won't be online (just a guess).  If anybody has any tips, other than the usual spots, I would appreciate a PM.  No bot service PMs please.
+1

Blends in LA had a raffle for the kobe 2s last week, not sure if they're getting the rest but just a heads up.

Not sure if anyone on here is into art, but the fact that each Prelude takes design cues and details from actual art styles, artists, and paintings is what's really dope to me about this pack. Had a friend who's into art and sneakers name some real life examples or similarities, based on Nike's descriptions

I - Surrealism (Salvador Dali)
II - Renaissance (Michaelangelo's Statue of David)
III - Fresco (Raphael, Da Vinci)
IV - Abstract Expressionism (Jackson Pollock)
V - Pop Art (Andy Warhol)
VI - Venice Beach Public Art Walls
VII - Cubism (Picasso)
VIII - Contemporary art
I know this is random but this info was so cool I think it needs a bump. Best thing i've read all week...

Repped again! ha

yep... one of my fav in the kobe line.

Back
Top Bottom