• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I assume that because today is supposed to be an insane at the day mall nationwide, they might be holding back on raffles till tomorrow.

Never understood purpose of video reviews but if they serve a purpose for some of ya'll so be it.

Only ever made sense for actual performance reviews for me, but my man probably figured that SOMEONE in this thread has to enjoy those "this is suede, and that's leather" *** reviews :lol:

I am not foamer simpson but I posted the vids to see in regular/natural light. I know I'm not the only person to see some kicks online and be like :nthat: then see them in person like :\

Has anyone's order not shipped, or been cancelled? Or has anyone heard of cancellations yet?

Has anyone's order not shipped, or been cancelled? Or has anyone heard of cancellations yet?

Mine is still sitting in the preparing to ship stage. I'm sure Nike just had a crazy amount of orders to process yesterday with all those Gammas. They'll probably just finish up shipping the rest of the orders out tomorrow in order to get them to people by the 24th. I wouldn't stress too much over it.

Last edited:

thats what i thought but just called hoh on 34th st and thats what she said
That's also what I was told by my local HOH today.  Raffle tickets on Friday.  Then they will make calls Friday night.  I'd keep an eye out for any changes though.  Seems like stores are creating uncertainty regarding procedures so it kills massive lines?

Is General consensus that these will go up in value?? Thinking of sitting on my 3's.

I paid $400 for my Prelude's 2. I didn't buy them to sit on them and hope they go up in value.
I bought them to rock out on some special occasions. They will not be a everyday shoe in my rotation but they will be worn
here and there.

Honestly, I don't know how much more a Prelude will go up in value from what I paid and I really don't care.
For me it's a love of the sneaker, the design, the color and texture that does it for me.
Basically, it's all about the smile that comes to my face when when I stick my **** big feet in them for the very first time.

I paid $400 for my Prelude's 2. I didn't buy them to sit on them and hope they go up in value.
I bought them to rock out on some special occasions. They will not be a everyday shoe in my rotation but they will be worn
here and there.

Honestly, I don't know how much more a Prelude will go up in value from what I paid and I really don't care.
For me it's a love of the sneaker, the design, the color and texture that does it for me.
Basically, it's all about the smile that comes to my face when when I stick my **** big feet in them for the very first time.
Great post. Been a while since I heard someone say something like this. Really tired of the "how much will these go for"?" or "i'll rock sole protectors so later on I can keep them looking DS in my closet" or the "I'm afraid to wear these cause it decreases the value", etc. Crazy how the shoe game evolved into this type of stuff its become the norm. I'm not hating and I can understand other people's perspective, just speaking from my personal view from loving sneakers about 17-18 years ago as a kid we wore our kicks daily even balled in them and still rocked them for casual looks hanging outside. You only live once, wear your shoes. Even if I keep something on ice for a while I get to eventually wearing it not for the sole purpose of value but because it was just the right event , timing, or just because i have too many other shoes i havent gotten to them all lol. Then again i'm not a "collector" i dont buy shoes just to collect, so i wear them so i see it differently. Just cant leave all my shoes DS in my closet till the day I die.

Last edited:
Tried to call both my nearby HOH, but line busy. Anyone got info they would like to share? Bay area location.

Last edited:
lol.

people are slow to pick up on this. nike started with the ugly sweater.

and we should expect more of it.

"ghost tweet"?

more like your link sniper setup sucks

Back
Top Bottom