• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I have a feeling some of the shadiness is due to gamma drama...fights etc. bad press so now trying to keep low key

Got my shipping confirmation as wel!! 
pimp.gif

Delivery tomorrow.  For all of those who haven't received theres yet, put your order # from Nikestore into the reference # tracking on FedEx's site.  

They might've shipped but you just didn't get the email yet.  

[quote nam10 "chr0nix" url="/t/574522/zoom-kobe-prelude-pack/4200#post_19385763"]
[/quote]

I went to Glendale today since they weren't answering their phone and they said they were doing the raffles for the Prelude 4s and Bred 1s on Friday. Seemed a little weird and probably incorrect.

I went to Glendale today since they weren't answering their phone and they said they were doing the raffles for the Prelude 4s and Bred 1s on Friday. Seemed a little weird and probably incorrect.
wait u went today? lol you posted this at 6am, i dont think they're open that early unless you meant sunday. Dang I hope they stick to their word. Thanks

The 4s look better than expected for me since I hated the paint splatter. I think later down the road I would go get a pair but just not now.

I got shipping confirmation for both the GS and men's pair of the III's I ordered. Getting them tomorrow.

So earlier I posted about the academy contacting me about the wrong purchase price on the Prelude II and III GS sizes.  Saturday they were listed as 70 but were actually 125.  They wanted me to send a check to cover the difference before they shipped it.  I asked if they could send me a paypal invoice for the remaining balance but they couldn't.  They said they could cancel my order and I could rebuy them thinking they would just send me a new invoice.  

I get an email saying they would put them back on the site at 0945 PST but it ended up being past 10.  Luckily I was able to get the sizes I needed for my sons.  If any of you were in the same situation, ask them about free shipping because they hooked it up for me.

Back
Top Bottom