• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
4 could be potentially the easiest due to the yeezy 2 a couple days before some cats will be selling their houses for the Red Octobers. Definitely will try for Red October so I can trade my favs in pack (IMO red October's should be a fair trade for like 3-5 pairs of preludes
Lmao. Selling their houses. Classic!

Was able to get the Prelude II and III in GS sizes for my son from the academy.  They just emailed me today and said their $70 price tag on it was a "glitch" and I need to mail them a check for an additional $55 before they ship it out.  lol

Worked a deal to get the p6 and p7 for $600. I'm pretty excited about it! Give me the 5s and I got every pair I want from this pack!

Cerritos HoH phone has been busy since this morning. Anyone know when they're giving tickets out?

am I screwed if I lost my raffle ticket for HOHLA? Or am I cool with just my ID? Lost my ticket :\

Also, am I the one that has to answer the phone and/or talk to the person, or can someone else answer and confirm for me? I have to work when they'll be calling. Ive never messed with this raffle crap

am I screwed if I lost my raffle ticket for HOHLA? Or am I cool with just my ID? Lost my ticket
ohwell.gif

Also, am I the one that has to answer the phone and/or talk to the person, or can someone else answer and confirm for me? I have to work when they'll be calling. Ive never messed with this raffle crap
They require the ticket.  I don't think they often make exceptions for that rule unless the person handling the raffle is cool or knows you.  The only time they let me cop without a ticket was for the Prelude I's, but that's because they didn't call me until the Monday after the release (so they cant' really expect people to hold onto the ticket two days after).  I WOULD STILL GO AND TRY THOUGH.

As for answering the phone, just have someone pretend to be you when they answer if you can't answer the phone.  For every raffle I've won, they always ask to speak to the winner.  I tend to think if you say they aren't available, they will just move on to the next winner.  In my experience, they don't identify who they are and don't explain why they are calling.

am I screwed if I lost my raffle ticket for HOHLA? Or am I cool with just my ID? Lost my ticket :\

They require the ticket.  I don't think they often make exceptions for that rule unless the person handling the raffle is cool or knows you.  The only time they let me cop without a ticket was for the Prelude I's, but that's because they didn't call me until the Monday after the release (so they cant' really expect people to hold onto the ticket two days after).  I WOULD STILL GO AND TRY THOUGH.

As for answering the phone, just have someone pretend to be you when they answer if you can't answer the phone.  For every raffle I've won, they always ask to speak to the winner.  I tend to think if you say they aren't available, they will just move on to the next winner.  In my experience, they don't identify who they are and don't explain why they are calling.

problem is, I live an hour and a half away. I dont want to drive all the way if they are going to reject me. If they do call, I might just try tho. Theyd have to be real *** holes to reject me seeing I drove all that way.

as for the call, I was thinking of having my son act like hes me... pretty sure it wouldnt be a problem.

Lost tickets don't matter with ID that's the bev I can say for sure they don't trip
good looks...

so.. for those that have seen the prelude displays, do y'all like all of em?

IMO 7s might just be the best to me... 8s are straight GARBAGE! They look bad to me in person.

Back
Top Bottom