• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
It's not that people are hating on GITD itself. More like GITD tends to attract all the hypebeasts/resellers and makes things tougher to get, and the Vs are my personal favorite Kobe model.

As a feature, I think GITD is alright but sometimes overrated cuz the glow honestly isn't that great on a lot of shoes. The Yeezy 1/2s and KD IV ASGs have probably been the only shoes with GITD that have really impressed me in person.

It's not that people are hating on GITD itself. More like GITD tends to attract all the hypebeasts/resellers and makes things tougher to get, and the Vs are my personal favorite Kobe model.

As a feature, I think GITD is alright but sometimes overrated cuz the glow honestly isn't that great on a lot of shoes. The Yeezy 1/2s and KD IV ASGs have probably been the only shoes with GITD that have really impressed me in person.

Qft. That sole just changed up alot of minds.

Why doesn't KB24 have them? 

I know it has been hard for everyone, but a chance is a chance, can anyone send me online retail sites that release preludes/kobes other than (ndc,ftl,fta)

Thats crazy Cuz Ive been wanting to get on here and ask the question ? Why was my pair of 

sz 7Y for $88, from NTWN Chicago.

1 page bck somebody said they paid $70 sum and got an Email regaurding to send remaining payment toward the KB2.

NDC saying wrong sale amount on the KB2s.

Finally got ahold of HOH Beverly Center.  They said that they did the raffle for the Prelude IVs today.  When I asked her what time they were doing raffles until, she said 6:00.  Footlocker is officially playing games with these releases now.  No launch locator and specific raffle policies for individual stores anymore.  Pretty shady stuff.

3s shipped from ndc. Exp delivery date 12/24.
smokin.gif
haha congrats man, you been stressing for at least 24 hours now.

You're gonna lovem

Last edited:

dont feel bad guys, that "site" literally carries only 12-15 pairs....maybe 16-18 tops

check out kobe venomeon, those are crazy bright right out of the box

Back
Top Bottom