• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
The one week I got the link right they changed it 
laugh.gif

lol added pack, I was refreshing catalog and what I thought would be the link, oh well, 1/3 on there

It was under page 3 full catalogue for me. I literally was refreshing every .5 seconds and clicked it immediately after popping up, and even with the script it was sold out...guess someone clicked it a split second before I did.

I see the same pieces of **** on twitter get through every week...

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
does it have a limit on there? if not, someone wrote a script to add multiple and straight to check out.

It was under page 3 full catalogue for me. I literally was refreshing every .5 seconds and clicked it immediately after popping up, and even with the script it was sold out...guess someone clicked it a split second before I did.
if you had to refresh you already lost because they have real time page monitor.

Not sure what's more astounding, that the site hasn't been updated for years with that layout or that they basically get one fsr.

will have to try on NDC :frown: got the iii's on ndc and the ii's there, and i's had to pay reseller... let's see how I get the iv's

They normally go fast there but today was just unbelievable maybe becaose of what happend on NDC everybody moved there.

Back
Top Bottom