• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Incorrect. Once you get to the first page of checkout where you enter your email address etc, the item is held in your cart for a period of time. That's how shopify works.

I know for a fact it isn't the data entry page. I doubt that it even secures your pair at any point. I think it's whoever checks out first.

I don't think so. I know for the ones and twos I didn't fully check out for 5 minutes and they were held in my cart. Don't know or sure because I got the 3s from Nike and missed the 4s today so it's not a big enough sample size. I might have just gotten really lucky.

I don't think so. I know for the ones and twos I didn't fully check out for 5 minutes and they were held in my cart. Don't know or sure because I got the 3s from Nike and missed the 4s today so it's not a big enough sample size. I might have just gotten really lucky.

I've had them taken out of my cart when I have been at that page. Once I've entered my info and click to get to the payment page, it goes back to the cart page stating sold out.

I've had them taken out of my cart when I have been at that page. Once I've entered my info and click to get to the payment page, it goes back to the cart page stating sold out.

Then you waited too long and your cart hold timed out.

Don't know what else to tell you, that's how shopify works though. Maybe a glitch or something, but if you get to the info screen it should be held for a little while. I've been using shopify-based sites for over a year.

Look up Andy Oliver on twitter he has answered questions about it many times.

Fellow NT er's im going to start a OCCUPY NIke Phone and Chat Line and Twitter thread soon after some research and after the holiday releases.  it's about timing. See me there.  I'm going to do some research first.  I'm not mad because I struck out.  Im not even that mad that my orders were cancelled.  i can buy any shoe I want, any time I want resell or not.  They sent a message to us, time to send a message to them.  We can use social media too to bombard them to make them change.

We control the market we control the HYPE we hold all the keys.  You can still do what you do buy the releases you can get, even GR's are becoming impossible to get.  MAKE THEM CHANGE.

Last edited:
Don't know what else to tell you, that's how shopify works though. Maybe a glitch or something, but if you get to the info screen it should be held for a little while. I've been using shopify-based sites for over a year.

Look up Andy Oliver on twitter he has answered questions about it many times.
Maybe a glitch..

So lets say I add a sz 10 and 10.5 to cart and reach the checkout page.  Then I go back to remove one of the two, is that other sz secured since I left the checkout page?

O if I have a legitimate question to call Nike about, lines will be busy because of people who are doing a Occupy?

And you are doing this because you used an ATC service and got canceled. And Nike deemed you unworthy of their service to sell you shoes even though you purchased another pair fairly and by bikes rules. Which of course they have the right to.

Am I pretty accurate here?

Maybe a glitch..

So lets say I add a sz 10 and 10.5 to cart and reach the checkout page.  Then I go back to remove one of the two, is that other sz secured since I left the checkout page?

Should be, yes, as long as you made it to the first step of your actual checkout. Example: I held the black ugly Xmas sweaters and a tshirt in my cart the other day on cncpts for over an hour by simply refreshing every couple minutes to keep my cart hold while I decided if I wanted them. There were ~100 pairs online. Took the shirt out of my cart an hour later and checked out without issue.

Should be, yes, as long as you made it to the first step of your actual checkout. Example: I held the black ugly Xmas sweaters and a tshirt in my cart the other day on cncpts for over an hour by simply refreshing every couple minutes to keep my cart hold while I decided if I wanted them. There were ~100 pairs online. Took the shirt out of my cart an hour later and checked out without issue.
In that case, because of all the bots - I will have to resort to attempting to add every single sz in my cart next weekend.  Lets see what happens...

In that case, because of all the bots - I will have to resort to attempting to add every single sz in my cart next weekend.  Lets see what happens...

It's still a race to get to that first step of checkout before anyone else, so adding all sizes before checking out is the opposite of what you want to do.

Fellow NT er's im going to start a OCCUPY NIke Phone and Chat Line and Twitter thread soon after some research and after the holiday releases.  it's about timing. See me there.  I'm going to do some research first.  I'm not mad because I struck out.  Im not even that mad that my orders were cancelled.  i can buy any shoe I want, any time I want resell or not.  They sent a message to us, time to send a message to them.  We can use social media too to bombard them to make them change.

We control the market we control the HYPE we hold all the keys.  You can still do what you do buy the releases you can get, even GR's are becoming impossible to get.  MAKE THEM CHANGE.
Where'd you get the Kobe's if they didn't tweet the link? Did your atc service use the early link?

O if I have a legitimate question to call Nike about, lines will be busy because of people who are doing a Occupy?

And you are doing this because you used an ATC service and got canceled. And Nike deemed you unworthy of their service to sell you shoes even though you purchased another pair fairly and by bikes rules. Which of course they have the right to.

Am I pretty accurate here?
I don't care what Nike thinks of me.  If you read my post I tried both ways, manual and tried atc.  They cancelled both.  And unless you are calling nike to check the status of an order or refund what other reason do you have to bother them.  They post everything online.  This is also another reason as well.  People like you who have legitimate questions will get pissed and cause more of a stir.  I have seen almost everyone in this thread strike out on RSVP's and online releases.  YOU can't get a shoe from this series without automated help.... unless by sheer luck.  Soon every shoe release will be this way if nothing is done about it.

I don't care what Nike thinks of me.  If you read my post I tried both ways, manual and tried atc.  They cancelled both.  And unless you are calling nike to check the status of an order or refund what other reason do you have to bother them.  They post everything online.  This is also another reason as well.  People like you who have legitimate questions will get pissed and cause more of a stir.  I have seen almost everyone in this thread strike out on RSVP's and online releases.  YOU can't get a shoe from this series without automated help.... unless by sheer luck.  Soon every shoe release will be this way if nothing is done about it.
would you be complaining if your orders hadn't been cancelled?

Back
Top Bottom