• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

Both your service order and manual order had same login info, CC, or shipping info?
total different names, totally different log ins, different mail to addresses and email addresses, in different cities, one paypal one by credit card, even different interent browsers nothing the same other than coming from the same IP address.

would you be complaining if your orders hadn't been cancelled?
i've held my words for the past 3 releases.  I have struck out on prelude 1, 2 and 3 online and said nothing.  I figured if you can't beat them join em' but i wanted to play it safe so I used a atc service with none of my info and tried the other shoe manually.  Even if they let the bred which was done manually go through i would be 0 for 4 on the preludes like everyone else.  The kobe was a trick... the bred was 100% legit....

Last edited:
bigmike24000
I don't understand how you got an atc service for the Kobe's if they didn't tweet the link? How did they add them to your cart? Was it from kb24.com? Did the atc service use the early link?

total different names, totally different log ins, different mail to addresses and email addresses, in different cities, one paypal one by credit card, even different interent browsers nothing the same other than coming from the same IP address.

The IP is the issue. You added to cart via SS then checked out using your IP address. They must have connected the dots.

When you use those ATC services, check out with LTE on your mobile phone.

i've held me words for the past 3 releases.  I have struck out on prelude 1, 2 and 3 online and said nothing.  I figured if you can't beat them join em' but i wanted to play it safe so I used a atc service with none of my info and tried the other shoe manually.  Even if they let the bred which was done manually go through i would be 0 for 4 on the preludes like everyone else.  The kobe was a trick... the bred was 100% legit....

If this is your first time with meg, she won't be to receptive to anyone deemed cheated. Her word and IT department is final decision. My friend tried so hard before to talk to different supervisor no luck.

Last edited:
And as for the breds I scored a pair from eastbay and footaction, but they weren't for me but for my boys.  Nike cancelled my sz 14, and the other pairs were sz 13, so I can easily trade a pair or sell a pair to get my 14... so don't think i'm tripping because I lost a pair of breds.... i still got the banned 1's ds.  

The whole point of my rant was to show you cheat and get caught you do things right and they assume you cheated.  Its a lose lose scenario.

bigmike24000
I don't understand how you got an atc service for the Kobe's if they didn't tweet the link? How did they add them to your cart? Was it from kb24.com? Did the atc service use the early link?
I don't know how they got it... I could gladly send you a screen shot of my order but the fact that you have only 2 posts and joined this month has me very skeptical.  Bottom line is I checked out just like a regular purchase, and it wasn't until 7:07 either so the shoe wasn't sold out before 7:00 am as people say...

The IP is the issue. You added to cart via SS then checked out using your IP address. They must have connected the dots.

When you use those ATC services, check out with LTE on your mobile phone.
In this case its a lose/lose as the kobe was a trap.  I would have still had my bred 1 order though yes, but that doesn't change the fact that no one was getting the kobe shoe this morning from nike without help NO ONE!!

I don't know man, u cheated and got caught, they had every right to cancel your order. I don't see a problem there.
According to them I cheated with the KOBE, not with the BRED 1.  Also its funny Nike has everyone conditioned to thinking that buying a shoe other than manual is "cheating."  So Thousands and thousands of people have to win a mouse clicking contest to buy some shoes.... please.  Nike can't stop anyone.  They can't ban you.  You buy with gift cards, send to a ups mailbox and use a friends name.  You manually change your IP.

Commitment to fairness is Bull-sh----.  People were buying shoes with bots a year and a half ago and it wasn't cheating.... no one knew about it until people starting crying.  Well nike started cancelling orders, but everyone else evolves as they do. Problem is no one has put any effot into making them change.

Don't sweat it bigmike24000 you got them DS banned 1's from me so you good.

nike destroyer gave out "hints" to the early link, he wanted nike to stop this early link manipulation and well.....they did something about this morning.

nike basically played mouse trap, all those who ordered through the early link can say bye bye. 

According to them I cheated with the KOBE, not with the BRED 1.  Also its funny Nike has everyone conditioned to thinking that buying a shoe other than manual is "cheating."  So Thousands and thousands of people have to win a mouse clicking contest to buy some shoes.... please.  Nike can't stop anyone.  They can't ban you.  You buy with gift cards, send to a ups mailbox and use a friends name.  You manually change your IP.

Commitment to fairness is Bull-sh----.  People were buying shoes with bots a year and a half ago and it wasn't cheating.... no one knew about it until people starting crying.  Well nike started cancelling orders, but everyone else evolves as they do. Problem is no one has put any effot into making them change.

how did you buy a shoe that never released?? the prelude 4s got pushed back and didnt come out today. i think your bot service got ahold of that early link and used it to make an order for the preludes which never officially released, through a link they weren't supposed to use. i don't see why you're upset with nike about that. the bot service screwed you and got your IP redflagged. your same situation happened to a couple local dudes i know as well.

nike destroyer gave out "hints" to the early link, he wanted nike to stop this early link manipulation and well.....they did something about this morning.

nike basically played mouse trap, all those who ordered through the early link can say bye bye. 
What was his twitter id again??

they will just get them again when they release with the same bots and/or early links

To BigMike: You purchased a shoe that didn't release.  Nike cancelled your orders today from your IP.  That is what happens when you try to cheat the system.  If you hadn't cheated the system with the Kobe's, you would have Bred 1's shipping out to you.  I understand you don't care since you have the Banned's.

You saying you can't win either way makes no sense sense (you won manually and with an ATC service!!! lol).  You would have those and the Breds shipping out to you if Nike didn't set a trap for you and others like you today.  But since Nike pulled a fast one and for the first time ever, set a trap for the early link people, you got caught.  Deal with the consequences.

Back
Top Bottom