• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
What nike should honestly do is write their own perfect script/bot.

With the Twitter Link Grabber and everything.

They should do this and then put it out there for download.

If everyone has the same bot we all have the same chances.

Or they get rid of the twitter link only BS. Give us the bot and the link to the shoes will always be viewable(think footlocker) to prevent the early links.

You have your NIKE branded auto-refresh tool and your NIKE-flyknit-auto-add-to-cart and give us all the same chances.

I think it's better than this s*** we go through every week.

I don't care what Nike thinks of me.  If you read my post I tried both ways, manual and tried atc.  They cancelled both.  And unless you are calling nike to check the status of an order or refund what other reason do you have to bother them.  They post everything online.  This is also another reason as well.  People like you who have legitimate questions will get pissed and cause more of a stir.  I have seen almost everyone in this thread strike out on RSVP's and online releases.  YOU can't get a shoe from this series without automated help.... unless by sheer luck.  Soon every shoe release will be this way if nothing is done about it.

Im more mad at hoh for unhooking their phone. Can't even call and ask about a shoe or raffle or release. When I arrived there, I asked my questions. They answered. Then as I was leaving they told me to call next time if I had questions. Ridiculous. Forcing me to drive then mock me to call.

Gsp hoh just called me, left a voicemail that I couldn't hear. Tried for ten min to call em back and start going crazy in the pizzeria. As soon as I'm about to give up I hear hello and start asking em what's up. They told me I got the kobes sz14! Woo lets go baby!

Quit crying... You cheated and got caught. Bottom line.

Just got home from HOHLA... Dude was cool about me losing my ticket. Shout out to Cedric...
smokin.gif

3s came in the other day too
those 4s look dope in natural light.

great pickups

To BigMike: You purchased a shoe that didn't release.  Nike cancelled your orders today from your IP.  That is what happens when you try to cheat the system.  If you hadn't cheated the system with the Kobe's, you would have Bred 1's shipping out to you.  I understand you don't care since you have the Banned's.

You saying you can't win either way makes no sense sense (you won manually and with an ATC service!!! lol).  You would have those and the Breds shipping out to you if Nike didn't set a trap for you and others like you today.  But since Nike pulled a fast one and for the first time ever, set a trap for the early link people, you got caught.  Deal with the consequences.
It is cheating though. U keep trying to convince yourself what you did was right but it wasn't.
I don't have to convince myself what I did was right/or wrong.  No one at nike is a God.  So when has any company ever had the right to tell a buyer to how to buy something from them?  Nike's policy is garbage because it can't be inforced on everyone and you both fail to realize to cheat at something there must be rules.  

Your both saying "hey you used an atc service your broke nike's rules.."  Nike can't make any rules on how consumers buy their products, no one can.   If you notice in the commitment to fairness policy  Nike says that "they do not authorize the use of.... blah blah blah."  Those words were chosen very carefully.  They are saying if they determine you used such a method your order will be cancelled.  As it stands buying shoes now is a competition, thousands of buyers are competing for a couple hundred shoes.  So you take the automation away totally, then all the guys who have the fastest internet connection/computers and or closest to nike servers in terms of etc would win EVERYTHIME. That is clearly an unfair advantage. THERE IS NO FAIRNESS IN BUYING SHOES RIGHT NOW.

Do you see ANY other retailer ( footlocker all shoe chains etc) with any such policies? NO. And I can tell you automated scripts get 95% of those orders. For example look at KB24.com orders no human but 1 or 2 i think got those.  It's not fraud, no one's stealing, and most of these services buyers pay for.  Nike does not want the bad press associated with this as it would go viral that buyers have to pay for services to buy shoes... that looks terrible on the news and on youtube blogs and channels, and terrible to potential customers.

It is the fact that someone was smart enough to find a more efficient way to buy limited shoes and all shoes since nike made it a competition and charged the game. For this is the root of nike trying to make such a policy.  Is it fair NO.  But the fact nike never makes enough product to supply the demand isn't fair either, but you guys just grin and bare it.

The end of the day both my orders got cancelled.  I'm man enough to come here and say that, and that I used a service for one of them.  But i'm also not blind to what nike has/is/and what they are doing.  They are hypocrites telling consumers how to buy their release products, when the NEVER make enough unless your the fan of thermal or asteriod foamposites.

I thought every business has the right not to serve a customer.

CustomerS have the right to cause a fuss.

USA USA USA!

Ok. We get it. You have any problems call Meg and talk to her...

You know Nike has cancelled orders in the past for bot usage, or early links... You chose to go that route knowing the possible consequences. Deal with it.

Get a blog, go to twitter, cry in a pillow... Stop *****ing and complaining here.

To BigMike: You purchased a shoe that didn't release.  Nike cancelled your orders today from your IP.  That is what happens when you try to cheat the system.  If you hadn't cheated the system with the Kobe's, you would have Bred 1's shipping out to you.  I understand you don't care since you have the Banned's.

You saying you can't win either way makes no sense sense (you won manually and with an ATC service!!! lol).  You would have those and the Breds shipping out to you if Nike didn't set a trap for you and others like you today.  But since Nike pulled a fast one and for the first time ever, set a trap for the early link people, you got caught.  Deal with the consequences.

PO

Last edited:

theyre not saying its cause you used a bot. its cause the bot company tried to purchase a shoe for you with a link that was never supposed to be active. the prelude 4s havent released on NDC yet!! thats why you got your orders cancelled. you tried to buy a shoe on your IP address that didnt even come out therefore your account got redflagged and your orders were cancelled.

Thats what im saying. If anything you should be happy nike is calling cheaters such as yourself out. They're keeping it a 1000 while other companies ain't even keeping it 100.

On another note can't wait to pick these up. Sz 14 will be huge but I'll take it, I don't care. If your 13 fits a little tight sdubl please feel free to hit me up

Quit crying... You cheated and got caught. Bottom line.

Just got home from HOHLA... Dude was cool about me losing my ticket. Shout out to Cedric...
smokin.gif

3s came in the other day too.
http://s1091.photobucket.com/user/s...F-4A12-8886-9A75C3B57D68_zpsjrabbeh0.jpg.html
There is no niketown in houston. Only 2 stores in the the state of texas got these.  i struck out online 3 releases in a row all losing to bots and automation.  I tried one and they cancelled both. Easy to call it crying when all u had to do was walk into a HOH and pick up your shoes with no ticket.  Also seems everyone is narrow minded that nike has you thinking buying shoes online any other way than manual is cheating.  Guys have said it before a script can do anything a human can and faster.  It is what it is, ill still get my pair, not for retail though, and they will probaly drop these again new years day.

Anyone have any ideas on when the release will be? Middle of the week maybe? I'm liking the 4s more and more with every pic.

He didn't just walk into a hoh, he won a raffle, as did I. Two rights don't make a wrong bro, just take the l and move on. Nikes customer service doesn't deserve all that "movement" stuff u were talking about :lol:

Back
Top Bottom