• VII

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wish they would do random size drops.

Like a 20 min run of random sizes.

Would truly be human win/loss lol

I'm just crying Bc I really want the 4

I wonder which one would be easier to get, I was kinda iffy on them both but after all these pictures they're starting to rub off on me.
At the same time I have no chance of getting either one without a bot  
ohwell.gif

would be too unorganized and make it more complicated than it needed to be.

Yeah..

Because it's so organized now...

I just want some human to be able to get a pair..

I mean, everyone has to get a bot to compete now, how is that not complicated ?
It's already bad enough that I have to wake up at 5am for releases. With my work schedule, sometimes that's difficult for me, but most of the time I make it work if I need to. I can't be waiting around all day for the window of my size to drop.

Not being a 13. That's one of the lowest volume released, and one of the highest resell value. If they had a set time for big foot release, big footers that actually want the pairs would be ******.

It's just. Bad idea in general.

Like everyone says and knows, best way to make it easier for people to get pairs is to make more pairs. Bottom line. Nike doesn't have to flood the market, but more pairs can be released so more people can actually get em.

If I ever see the 3's go for under 300 I'm gonna have to scoop.  Thinking I'm gonna take @s dubl  advice for the top of the page and sell my WTK's and use the funds for the 3's.  Hate paying resell but I know I will never wear the WTK's

was there ever an reason announced why these didn't drop last weekend? i saw what was said on their twitter, just wondering if their was anything else.

If I ever see the 3's go for under 300 I'm gonna have to scoop.  Thinking I'm gonna take @s dubl
 advice for the top of the page and sell my WTK's and use the funds for the 3's.  Hate paying resell but I know I will never wear the WTK's
bro, I can't stand the hype behind WTKS. There's no reason (IMO) for people to be paying that kind of money on em, and colorways like sulfurs, and purple fades barely go for right around retail. To be honest, preludes too. At least preludes are trying to tell a story of Kobes career.

IMO wise decision with the WTFs.

Yeah I'm a 12 and it's a bear.

I know 13 is worse.
>: sometimes I want to cut my feet in half.

Last edited:
I'm a 13 and it does suck. But then I realized that I could be 6'4'' and have a size 9 foot... awkward

Hope chances are better on Saturday with both dropping at the same time. Downside is you pretty much have to pick one or the other as 4s and 5s are my favorite of the Kobe model.

Best I have found for the IV size 12 is $400 meet up. I want to do it, but just can't pull the trigger.

If the prices are already at 400, theyll definitely be 300-350 when all the pairs from NDC are shipped.  

Just hold off until the market is flooded.  

If the prices are already at 400, theyll definitely be 300-350 when all the pairs from NDC are shipped.  

Just hold off until the market is flooded.  
Sure hope you're right. I'll be patiently waiting for the VIs to release and drop to the $350 range, because I know I have no chance to get them on RD online.

Back
Top Bottom