• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Seems to me like the Prelude 1's are starting to dry up. (At least in my size 9)  

I feel like those could significantly go up in value the next few years.  

Wow at both the IVs and Vs being on NDC same day but I guess it's no other day.
it sucks, i'm trying to collect this pack and this is gonna make it difficult, probably gonna have to buy the IV's at resellers at thsi  rate

Plan was to buy every pair I can after P2. Sell and use the revenue to fund the the hit I took when paying $375 reseller for P2 and hope that the revenue also funds the most likely reseller for P7. And donate the profit.

So far not looking so good. Was in LA on Sat so missed academy, and this Saturday looks like a dbl release on Nike.

mean.gif
mean.gif
 man im 0-3 right now..need these somebody PM me that "extra" assist when they get one

will it be an easier cop since they both release on the same day?
Nope...Bots can grab both pairs effortlessly...Your best bet is to go after both equally and aggressively giving you a 50/50 chance of at least getting 1, if not both..

will it be an easier cop since they both release on the same day?
Nope. Just dubl the disappointment....

Nice wear alp alp . Good to see people rockin these. I'll get around to it sometime.

I'm still on the fence with these IVs tho... IVs are one of my all time favorite shoes, but they're kind of wild for me in this cw. I feel if I got rid of em, I'd regret in the long run... :\

I was thinking, Since its such a limited number and hard you think Meg is going to come after people with both pairs checked out?

I was thinking, Since its such a limited number and hard you think Meg is going to come after people with both pairs checked out?
It's possible.

If. Nike is really trying to level out the playing field and make it fair for everyone, I hope they don't drop both at the same time or within seconds of each other. A lot of people are trying to complete the pack, how else would you do that if they drop at the same time? Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Wow at both the IVs and Vs being on NDC same day but I guess it's no other day.
Nike trying to catch bots and atc services. It doesn't matter, because its the same circus every week. Shoes have officially release, how about you just randomly drop it anytime between now and saturday at 5am?  At least everyone gets a fair shake at the ivs. No tlo, no bots. Right place, right time. 

Nike trying to catch bots and atc services. It doesn't matter, because its the same circus every week. Shoes have officially release, how about you just randomly drop it anytime between now and saturday at 5am?  At least everyone gets a fair shake at the ivs. No tlo, no bots. Right place, right time. 

fair shake would have been to make these limited GR :smh:

I agree with s dubl s dubl pretty stupid of nike but at the same time, its not like we have a fair chance to begin with anyways.

I don't see how this benefits any one but bot/add to cart users tho.

I can see how it can hurt them though, to weed out some more ATC service/bot those who have both in cart could get flagged and Megged. I guess well see after.

i just want the 5s and ill be happy

random time and short in-cart sessions would hurt add to cart services that rely on users having to check their carts and check out immediately.

Like I stated before, getting rid of log-in accounts eliminates ATC services.

For new releases, customers should only be allowed to check-out as guests.

Last edited:
What's the point of being a member if you can't buy stuff as a member. Not a very good solution.

Evilsides suggestion is better.

Back
Top Bottom