• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

I still don't get what this guy is trying to do...  A lot of talking, but no real clear direction.  Maybe someone would care to explain it to me? 
he wants to piss nike off for not making it there #1 priority to stopping things like that + bot's

Last edited:

I still don't get what this guy is trying to do...  A lot of talking, but no real clear direction.  Maybe someone would care to explain it to me? 
I don't even get the point of him doing what he does anymore 
tired.gif
 Nike hasn't did much except with the RSVP game they did little

so you just search Kobe on ndc and it'll pop up? That makes no sense to me, so stupid imo
depends how many cancellations. if its a few, they will literally just throw up sizes randomly. if its a ton, they will hold it for an official restock

FUNNY THING IS THE GUY WHO SELLS THESE BOTS PROBABLY HAVE DEVELOPED A BETTER BOT STRICTLY FOR HIMSELF.

GET 20 PAIRS OF KOBES. FLIP FOR 4, 5 HUNDREDS EACH. EASY $ TO BE HAD.

I DON'T SEE HOW ANY SKILLED PROGRAMMER WOULDN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS RESALE GAME.
exactly, unless the programmer doesn't have money to invest in the shoes I cant see why they wouldn't cop for themselves instead of for other people. And even if they are short on money they wont be after a successful release or two :lol: The way ndc works now though is something that is successful one week will be **** the next due to tiny updates nike does. What happened to all that talk 20-30 minutes before the shoe dropped about the encrypted link? :nerd: :smh:

I hope everybody who cheated get BANNED!
-.-
dont hate the player, hate the game... Nike needs to fix this. They should hire evilside, I bet he can get that **** straightened out for them real quick

FUNNY THING IS THE GUY WHO SELLS THESE BOTS PROBABLY HAVE DEVELOPED A BETTER BOT STRICTLY FOR HIMSELF.

I DON'T SEE HOW ANY SKILLED PROGRAMMER WOULDN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS RESALE GAME.
Im sure its easier for them to just offer add to cart service. Make 50-100 a pop by adding to carts, they dont have to worry about anything else.... sit back and collect $$.

depends how many cancellations. if its a few, they will literally just throw up sizes randomly. if its a ton, they will hold it for an official restock
damn that sucks. So basically if u want a chance for sizes to pop up randomly u got to patrol ndc for a few days after release?

this is not the pizza party I wanted to be in!

#KPIVSTIKEOUTTEAM 
mad.gif

People who are doing it manually, man i mean, u r way behind, when even all the bots struck out, it doesnt matter how quick u clicked... not at all sorry not even a point putting it out there

the 4 & 5 in an 11.5 is all I would like to have

I try just for giggles, you never know but I do know, Nothing

People who are doing it manually, man i mean, u r way behind, when even all the bots struck out, it doesnt matter how quick u clicked... not at all sorry not even a point putting it out there
Bruh I had a bot but you gotta understand a ton of dudes are getting cancelled orders/connection errors/etc due to bots. My bot didnt do anything for me. It was actually slower than me clicking manually. And I had one of the bots that many consider one of the best out there.

Im over this Bot phase. Id rather cop manually and have peace of mind on my order.

Or look at their twitter at 7pm EST everyday.
there are bots on 24/7 waiting on that and I wouldn't be surprised if any early link exists for this restock. For these early links there might be some type of insider info helping them get leaked.

exactly, unless the programmer doesn't have money to invest in the shoes I cant see why they wouldn't cop for themselves instead of for other people. And even if they are short on money they wont be after a successful release or two
laugh.gif
The way ndc works now though is something that is successful one week will be **** the next due to tiny updates nike does. What happened to all that talk 20-30 minutes before the shoe dropped about the encrypted link?
nerd.gif
mean.gif
During a gold rush you get rich selling shovels not actually digging for gold.

You'd be shocked at how many people have paid 100s of dollars for bots that will never get them limited shoes.

exactly, unless the programmer doesn't have money to invest in the shoes I cant see why they wouldn't cop for themselves instead of for other people. And even if they are short on money they wont be after a successful release or two :lol: The way ndc works now though is something that is successful one week will be **** the next due to tiny updates nike does. What happened to all that talk 20-30 minutes before the shoe dropped about the encrypted link? :nerd: :smh:

Because a 'programmer' has only to hands and two eyes...He wont be able to get 20 pairs one by one in orders no matter how good the hack.He ll miss some...So he gets 4-5 for himself and then sells his 'trick' too.If he is clever enough he will sell it to a few . I have a strong feeling that the best bots-hacks out there are limited between 4-5 people each.Thats why they are the top ones.The more the people using a 'trick' the more the probability of the trick blown.

Back
Top Bottom