• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
alright time to go back to sleep... this **** is getting old. 1st u cant get shoes without a bot... got a bot now? cool, well not you cant get shoes without a early link? dont kno extensive coding? cool, your **** out of luck!

Reading on twitter even people who used the early link struck out. Us waiting for a tweet it was over before it even began. Nike cancelled a lot of 3lab5 orders. Let's see what they do with these.

dotn get too excited out there
nerd.gif

Reading on twitter even people who used the early link struck out. Us waiting for a tweet it was over before it even began. Nike cancelled a lot of 3lab5 orders. Let's see what they do with these.
What happens with the pairs from the canceled orders? Do they go back up right away?

it makes no sense cancelling all these orders cuz what are they doing with all the extra pairs?

Stop. 

I'm an 11.5. I was extremely quick. Literally click, click, click, click. I had pieces of tape and everything on where to move my cursor, etc. Still struck out. 

i tried to manually do it and just it was sold out in exactly 26 seconds in both 10 and 10.5

Nope. They put em up randomly during the week. Dudes know theyre gonna get cancelled yet try to do it anyways to see if they're "special"
so you just search Kobe on ndc and it'll pop up? That makes no sense to me, so stupid imo

i tried to manually do it and just it was sold out in exactly 26 seconds in both 10 and 10.5
Yeah dont get me wrong. I was able to get in line. Thats how I know that the early link didnt take up all the stock. My point is that the early link took up a majority of the stock.

Stop. 

I'm an 11.5. I was extremely quick. Literally click, click, click, click. I had pieces of tape and everything on where to move my cursor, etc. Still struck out. 

People who cry about unfairness and people who saying things like "they'll be megged" should STOP. Thread cluttering.

was there a wait time for your 11.5? i chose 11 because that is actually my size and would keep it I couldn't get a decent revenue by reselling them to fund the VII or trade for the VII.
I may need to pick a less popular size just to have one now. i am still delusional to think that I can grab a pair without the advantages.

3hr nap

FUNNY THING IS THE GUY WHO SELLS THESE BOTS PROBABLY HAVE DEVELOPED A BETTER BOT STRICTLY FOR HIMSELF.

GET 20 PAIRS OF KOBES. FLIP FOR 4, 5 HUNDREDS EACH. EASY $ TO BE HAD.

I DON'T SEE HOW ANY SKILLED PROGRAMMER WOULDN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS RESALE GAME.

What happens with the pairs from the canceled orders? Do they go back up right away?
Whatever cancellations happen today, you'll most likely see them at the NDC restock sometime between now and March. It seems as if they have a quarterly restock from the shoes that have release in that time. I might be wrong with that too but that seemed to be the pattern last year. But don't get too excited with the word RESTOCK. No one knows when NDC will even have one. I got caught off guard when they had their Cyber Monday restock. And if you believed the rumors about a Xmas NDC Restock, shame on you. Haha. 

Back
Top Bottom