• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I have a saved search for kobe preludes in my size and it refreshes and sends me messages anytime new shoes are added. I just got one for 5 pairs of 5's in. 9.5. SAD, SAD day when my FAM can't get a pair they wanna wear but some reseller can.

Last edited:
Anyone know the pickup window for 21 mercer ?
the waiting on leftover thing has been dead for months. For the dbvs at ntny literally 200+ people showed up for leftovers, most coming after 5 am (I was there since 7 the night before), I would not suggest wasting your time on a shoe with so few leftovers, only time it might work is with a shoe like the gamma xis. Also pickup window is all day for 21m

People have had them in hand for a while, been plenty of sellers online with them. I kept saying the V was my fav. but with these pics. I see it was def me liking the model more than the colorway. DIdnt even bother trying to buy them.
I knew people have ben having them. 

I was asking how he got his pair from KB24 if they didnt even drop yet. He said in another post that went under the radar that "KB24 isn't even getting a FSR because he already got his 9.5 from there"

Everyone says they use bot nowadays with no damn shame at all. It's now even being encouraged. What's the definition of being fair now?
You can't blame a person for trying to be on the same level as other people who are using bots.

Nike can easily fix this problem with a few changes, but they don't care because at the end of they day they're still selling out and making a profit. Do you think they care where the money is coming from?

Oh those 90's days... How much do I miss them; life was so simple back then, no smart phones nor online releases.  You just walk in to footlocker 2 weeks after release and walk out the store with your brand new J's and your drop socks for about $120. 

I agree, but it wasn't just j's. It was ANY shoe.

I was asking how he got his pair from KB24 if they didnt even drop yet. He said in another post that went under the radar that "KB24 isn't even getting a FSR because he already got his 9.5 from there"
KB probably canceled one of his other orders and gave him first priority on another release...

As a developer I will tell you that a person would require less time, less commitment, and less stress with a simple add to cart service. What you guys don't understand is that when you build something like a bot it requires updates so the developer would constantly have to work on the program if websites do update their system. It would require time to continue to update the bot and in the long run it would cut into his or her profits. Who wants to do this when you have a full time job and family? Not many people would do this.
Yeah but lets say you can successfully get 10 preludes in the cart each week for a $100 each that $1,000 a week, good income to help take care of the family. Or if its a GR release and he can get 30 orders fulfilled at $25 or $50 each. Some easy money to be made out here if you know what your doing.

I need to get to Greece so I can find the guy selling the 15s I want them prelude 6s

Wow didnt see that part, either they messed up and sent him them instead of a diff prelude or its bs.

THIS x100000

I will always try no matter what. But I will never stock 24/7 the week after release hoping to get a cancelled pair or something. I dont have the time or luxury to be leisurely watching the internet like that. Ill throw on page monitors and call it a day
yeah it aint that serious most of the time. Easier just to pay resell then to go through all that.

This is what blows my mind.....
If Nike can see the sigs of fraud on an account then why cant they recognize the manual orders and just add it to the legit accounts after the bs is weeded out. I dont use bots or early links i go at it manually. Nike can look at my order history and behavior to recognize this. If you can detect the issues then you can weed it out.

You can't blame a person for trying to be on the same level as other people who are using bots.

Nike can easily fix this problem with a few changes, but they don't care because at the end of they day they're still selling out and making a profit. Do you think they care where the money is coming from?
That's exactly the point, but you are still missing the point. If you word it like that, we shouldn't be talking down on people using early links. Similarly, they are just trying to be on the same level as other people who are using early links.

Regadless, I am just wanted to describe this current ****** state we are in.

Wow didnt see that part, either they messed up and sent him them instead of a diff prelude or its bs.
Peep the other guy who responded to me.

Ive heard of KB24 doing this before. In fact, I think it was this thread and it was the same user saying he had first dibs on a release of his choice

I miss the days when u could just walk into the store and cop and shoe u wanted.

Oh those 90's days... How much do I miss them; life was so simple back then, no smart phones nor online releases.  You just walk in to footlocker 2 weeks after release and walk out the store with your brand new J's and your drop socks for about $120. 
those were the days, not too many ppl would drop $180 on Royal Foams, so they sat for you to buy em whenever. Those days are long gone. |I

Reading at all these comments makes me truly sad. I remember the old days of niketalk where everyone was happy for the most part, you really like the shoe and you went got it without all this mess that's going on now. Idk know what to say anymore, just laying here in my bed thinking how stressful this has become, I feel so dishearten for my people that really want the shoes like me. Its so overwhelming just to see how everything has change and wishing there was a button that could take everything to how it used to be but we know life doesn't work that way.

From day one of this pack I said I was going to get them all but I knew living in South Carolina my only chance would be NDC and quickly I realize that was not going to happen. I have 1-4 so far and all been resell, I don't bother with NDC anymore. My work consist of trying to contact people who somehow can get these and get the best deal possible.

I'm just ready to get done with this pack that has caused so much stress and after I get a couple of my grails(white infrared 6) I'm going into hibernation.

I feel everyone's pain and i hate it. KEPP YALL HEAD UP NT FAM!!!

End of rant/

the waiting on leftover thing has been dead for months. For the dbvs at ntny literally 200+ people showed up for leftovers, most coming after 5 am (I was there since 7 the night before), I would not suggest wasting your time on a shoe with so few leftovers, only time it might work is with a shoe like the gamma xis. Also pickup window is all day for 21m

Ya well I got to do something ...

Peep the other guy who responded to me.

Ive heard of KB24 doing this before. In fact, I think it was this thread and it was the same user saying he had first dibs on a release of his choice

dang kb24 must have messed something up to be giving people first dibs.

Back
Top Bottom