• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
All those trying for the prelude 5s on kb24, don't even waste your time, a service called RSVPers, adds the shoes to Virtual carts, and last week they got every single pair on kb store, they said that tehre were only like 20 pairs in total, so don't waste your time smh

Yo, do you guys realize how ridiculous this is? After the release, not even a single damn post about the shoes. Every effing post is about botting, money making, and all of that bs
mean.gif
The shoe game is officially ****** up.
Yeah man its because no one actually got the shoes this time to even be excited to talk about it. With all the pictures of the 5s being posted early in the week, I scrolled right past them because I didn't want my heart to be broken even more when I struck out.

All those trying for the prelude 5s on kb24, don't even waste your time, a service called RSVPers, adds the shoes to Virtual carts, and last week they got every single pair on kb store, they said that tehre were only like 20 pairs in total, so don't waste your time smh
imo if ppl thought ndc was bad kb24 is a complete waste of time.

i missed out but im not salty like 99% of NT gets after missing a release. just chill and move on to the next.

i will admit that the 5s are the ones i wanted the most but it is what it is. ill just resell some bred 1s and cop the 5s

Not when you get that cancellation email and get banned from nike.com :rofl:

has this every happened??
I've called in and Nike says they have a
way of taking care of the bots issue, but
I highly doubt they care who gets the shoes
as long as they get paid. :rolleyes

And yet we will ALL still try...

Glad I already got my pair from there.

As a developer I will tell you that a person would require less time, less commitment, and less stress with a simple add to cart service. What you guys don't understand is that when you build something like a bot it requires updates so the developer would constantly have to work on the program if websites do update their system. It would require time to continue to update the bot and in the long run it would cut into his or her profits. Who wants to do this when you have a full time job and family? Not many people would do this.

my phone shut off for some reason so my alarm didn't go off just woke up now, doesn't look like I miss anything same ole same ole, back to bed
LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

nope, just people that know how to create the same link Nike has... probably has a program that can view any new link that nike creates and adds to the site.

I knew some dudes that were trying to do that months ago, just could never fully figure it out.
so im guessing someone figured it out and are exploting it to the max?
Basically. But from what I see, he's not doing it for financial gain, more of a big f u to nike. Just showing them how easily (not for most) their system can be compromised. Hence the name "thenikedestroyer".

More like giving out early links to atc services lmaooo

I miss the days when u could just walk into the store and cop and shoe u wanted.
Oh those 90's days... How much do I miss them; life was so simple back then, no smart phones nor online releases.  You just walk in to footlocker 2 weeks after release and walk out the store with your brand new J's and your drop socks for about $120. 

Everyone says they use bot nowadays with no damn shame at all. It's now even being encouraged. What's the definition of being fair now?

How in the world did you get your pair before they even dropped on the site?

People have had them in hand for a while, been plenty of sellers online with them. I kept saying the V was my fav. but with these pics. I see it was def me liking the model more than the colorway. DIdnt even bother trying to buy them.

Back
Top Bottom