• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Got the 4s for 420 and the 5s for 350...leaves a bad taste but still a "decent" deal. Thank god the 7s are the only ones left I want
$350 isn't horrible at the moment... I'm looking for kind of in that price range myself.

^ one down. hundred more to go. these going to keep adding up for restock. this time it's going to be big

Last edited:
Love the 3s. Cant wait for spring. 
I'll unds them as soon as the snow melts and salt goes away (which could take a while :smh:) wore my asics mortars when the floor was snowy and don't know how to clean the bottom on em now :smh:

haha, nah man, just wanted to try em on for fit compared to the OGs, and they fit pretty much the same to me. Will probably wait til spring before I rock them out and about. Glad I picked them up though, liking the blue that they used.

anyone know a fair price for the Prelude 3's size 10-11? may as well grab em now before prices take a hike in a month or two.

Does someone mind describing the restock process? Some people say quarterly. Some people say daily at 7pm.

Does someone mind describing the restock process? Some people say quarterly. Some people say daily at 7pm.
No one really knows. It can be anytime really. There's no concrete date, there may be a quarterly pattern....but they have restocked randomly out of no where as well. In terms of timing pattern however, I noticed it's usually 6 or 7pm EST time. 

If I can find a deal for 350 Ill hop on it instantly but I have only found deals that are 400+
u won't find 350 on eBay cuz of all those ridiculous fees but check CL or something and u might find something in that range

Detailed video of the V for those of you needing some eye candy while you wait for your pair(s).  I like long7's HD videos, because they give me a good feel for the materials on a shoe.  I know exactly what to expect.  I can't wait for my pair 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom