• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Welp got the run around from person supposed to hold me down on the p5s. Pretty crappy day with respect to this whole thing.

Really really angry.

Last edited:
LOL, SMH, used early link for the 5s, on my phone LTE, no cancellation, used bot for 4s, no cancellation yeee, aha, anyways guys pay attention for restock around mid February, and if anyone needs help with links etc. Don't mind PMing me, might be of some help :wink:

LOL, SMH, used early link for the 5s, on my phone LTE, no cancellation, used bot for 4s, no cancellation yeee, aha, anyways guys pay attention for restock around mid February, and if anyone needs help with links etc. Don't mind PMing me, might be of some help :wink:

Repped - pm sent :nerd:

Prepare thy inbox

nice!

If you used the moourl early link for the Prelude V and your order got cancelled:

Share with me the following info:

1) What did you use to access the product page? The moourl.com link or did you use the fully redirected link?

2) What time did you access the link?

3) What time did you add to cart?

4) Was the add to cart process manual or did you use a bot?

5) If you used a bot - does it include mouse events?

Last edited:
Congrat to those who copped on the early link...looks like some people will get by and will have no cancellation *slow clap*. My dumbass was waiting for the link like any normal regular person when apparently I was clicking on a link that was apparently already ransacked and soldout before it was even available to the public :x . First we complain about bots, now in 2014...we aren't even talking about bots anymore cause now bots can't even get the job done. Now it's all about early links. wow smh...just gets more ridiculous and more ridiculous in the shoe game. Yes that salt level is high right now.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom