• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
u won't find 350 on eBay cuz of all those ridiculous fees but check CL or something and u might find something in that range

Tried to message a couple ppl to see if they will do direct invoice through PayPal but sellers actually believe they can get 500+. Maybe for the 1s but not the Vs. Tried cl only few listings but none my size. I'll just give it a couple days and see if anything changes

Tried to message a couple ppl to see if they will do direct invoice through PayPal but sellers actually believe they can get 500+. Maybe for the 1s but not the Vs. Tried cl only few listings but none my size. I'll just give it a couple days and see if anything changes
well even PayPal gets a cut so 350 after fees and everything is closer to $310 which is kinda a little, especially for the bigger szs. Good luck finding em for $350 though, especially with that GITD bottom

If you used the moourl early link for the Prelude V and your order got cancelled:

Share with me the following info:

1) What did you use to access the product page? The moourl.com link or did you use the fully redirected link?

2) What time did you access the link?

3) What time did you add to cart?

4) Was the add to cart process manual or did you use a bot?

5) If you used a bot - does it include mouse events?
Used, the full link, not the moourl, accesed about 5:00 with 2 seconds in, added about right before or in par when nike tweeted, all done from my Galaxy Note 3 on 4gLTE, and manually, did not get my order cancelled. I used a bot on my computer and it did not even add to cart got sold out message. Therefore honestly, I think the mobile checkout is a lot safer and is easier in regards to avoiding cancellation, but anyways good work @evilside  gonna rep soon!

i ain't shaking substitutions hand, so i ain't congratulating no body. 
tongue.gif

indifferent.gif

Screw early links... soon @evilside will just be re-directing factory shipments straight to his local UPS with the "Hold for pick-up" option;  Then nike will have to change it up.
I wouldnt be surprised.....

Plus and minus of early links. it gives non bots a chance since there's so many ATC services now a days. 
how about they do a raffle bait style for each release and winners get a pair reserved a pair for them for an x amount of time? That would cut all the **** and people wouldn't be having careers online over purchasing sneakers :lol:

I ain't eem mad at evilside. If he didn't do it, someone else probably would (and probably does),and probably not share. He doesn't have to share the info. I don't mess with Ig, so I don't get the link anyway.

how about they do a raffle bait style for each release and winners get a pair reserved a pair for them for an x amount of time? That would cut all the **** and people wouldn't be having careers online over purchasing sneakers
laugh.gif
People are asking NDC too much.  They should just have people submit raffles online based on customer id/order history and have NDC set something up.  The fact is, we all have wishful thinking, but that's never the case!  It will continue to be like this if NDC chooses to do so.

I ain't denying the fact that I am bitter, but then again give props the geniuses that figure it out.  THEY DESERVE IT.  This is AMERICA, land of the free.  Instead of complaining, then maybe people should find alternatives, or just come up with the money.  

how about they do a raffle bait style for each release and winners get a pair reserved a pair for them for an x amount of time? That would cut all the **** and people wouldn't be having careers online over purchasing sneakers
laugh.gif
i dont disagree with you, but there would be some other loophole somewhere. and sometimes is wonder how much those RSVP services make in a year because of all this. 

I ain't eem mad at evilside. If he didn't do it, someone else probably would (and probably does),and probably not share. He doesn't have to share the info. I don't mess with Ig, so I don't get the link anyway.

early link + add to cart service already exists.

that is how the original prelude iv link sold out before the TLO went out.

the atc service even boasted about how they captured most of the stock as if it was a good thing.

early link + add to cart service already exists.

that is how the original prelude iv link sold out before the TLO went out.

the atc service even boasted about how they captured most of the stock as if it was a good thing.
one of em this morning was posting they got messed up by the early link for the V and couldn't fill all their orders

Last edited:
Nah you are right. Not everyone is in NYC where you get multiple stores per limited release. If i'm living in montana or Idaho i'm botting up lmfao

Bottom line: releases are a joke nowadays. This whole hobby is a borderline joke. Posting the early links isn't helping anything and getting mad at people taking advantage of the system is pointless.
the money u can make off it is definitely no joke. Some of these programmers r probably making other ppls salaries in a month doing this, that's nothing to laugh at in my book

the money u can make off it is definitely no joke. Some of these programmers r probably making other ppls salaries in a month doing this, that's nothing to laugh at in my book
lol i see the services charging $40-50 a pair for normal stuff and $200+ for limited....can't imagine how much they make in a single weekend 

lol i see the services charging $40-50 a pair for normal stuff and $200+ for limited....can't imagine how much they make in a single weekend 
the thing is u have to constantly adapt and be at the top of the food chain. If nike changes the coding for a release then the services which placed you 50 orders the previous week will get u nada that week. Not that easy to do but u can make good paper if ur on point

This is where Nike is supposed to step in an take swift action but they aren't, so let us not sit around and sulk. The objection now should be, how to divert the traffic these services are receiving, into better hands. The only problem is, Niketalk is full of people who are complaining, but are likely to be resellers themselves.

I got to NTLA at 1:00:40 and had the employees looking at their watches lol.  There were a line of beast outside waiting for unclaimed pairs too.  I'm sure they would have loved to snag these.

Back
Top Bottom