• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Atleast there aren't any people that got through rubbing it in for us losers
ohwell.gif

I seriously wanna know whats going on at NikeDc . I literally know no one personally that RSVP there without help..

Didn't get a DM back, still have my raffles to hope for, I'll try NDC, then I'll try for unclaimed pairs. If that doesn't work, OH WELL!

completely forgot about the rsvp :lol:

oh well wasn't gonna win that **** anyways

anybody else feeling like this shoe stuff isn't worth "adapting" to? having to let go of $300-500 on new releases cus the bots ate them seems....i dunno. i'd rather put that on vacation or something instead

don't get me wrong, i still love sneakers and i don't get salty if i don't thru on NDC and the like but i'm ok with not having them. i'm good.

or maybe this is a form of adaptation in and of itself....8)

anybody else feeling like this shoe stuff isn't worth "adapting" to? having to let go of $300-500 on new releases cus the bots ate them seems....i dunno. i'd rather put that on vacation or something instead

don't get me wrong, i still love sneakers and i don't get salty if i don't thru on NDC and the like but i'm ok with not having them. i'm good.

or maybe this is a form of adaptation in and of itself....
glasses.gif

Exactly my thought process.

We're already paying a ridiculous MSRP when shoes are made cheaply, not letting TWO people rip me off. Rather keep the money myself.

or maybe this is a form of adaptation in and of itself....
glasses.gif
I am starting to get to the point where this **** just is not ******g worth it.  Between BOTS, Super BOTS, ATC Services, people showing up to raffles with there moms, dads, grandmas, aunts, uncles, early links.  All this work for a pair of ******g sneakers.  

or maybe this is a form of adaptation in and of itself....8)
I am starting to get to the point where this **** just is not ******g worth it.  Between BOTS, Super BOTS, ATC Services, people showing up to raffles with there moms, dads, grandmas, aunts, uncles, early links.  All this work for a pair of ******g sneakers.  
I'm here with you bros.

Mine. Got them for friends who otherwise probably wouldn't have gotten them.
im hate'n lol. i tried Nike Atl too. i usually win there, guess people came from out the wood works to RSVP for these

If you had told me 10 years ago that this is what the shoe game was going to turn into, I would of smacked you in the face.  

There just has to be a more simplified way in how these releases are handled, that gives everyone a fair shot.  

Back
Top Bottom